KPMG

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,006 reviews

Productive work place

Long working hours but they are interesting the learning curve is always increasing Time management you never the leave until you have achieved and completed the work task

Pros

Long working hours

Cons

Learning curve

One of the best Audit Firms

KPMG is a great place to work at. It is one of the big4 firms. During the audit season, the employees are required to put extra office hours but this is compensated by the ease of work pressure

Good Place

KPMG is a place were you can learn and meet a lot of people. the environment in KPMG is brilliant regardless to the work load you will get. The worst thing in audit is the compensation as you work a lot and get a little.

Learning Hub

I assist in doing things which are above and beyond my job description. I have learnt many new things like making proposals, engagement letters, generate reports.

Pros

compensation

Cons

never ending long working hours

Productive and high pace to work, a great company to work for.

You get to work on exciting projects with prospects of travelling around the globe. People are nice and you can learn on the job with the help of those people. I worked with a very friendly team and had a very professional work culture. Although the average working hours is 45 hours a week but during peak season it goes up to 75 hours a week.

Pros

Flexibility at work, learning opportunities, company get togethers

Cons

Relatively low compensation (especially bonuses). Too much travel may lead to office-sickness

KPMG - A Place to Learn

KPMG brought out the Workforce Planning Management aptitude within me to the spotlight and has helped me develop myself into a confident, go-getter kind of a individual.

Pros

Medical Insurance Benefits, Appreciation, Great Intellectual Culture

Cons

Long Hours Culture

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
2.6K
1.4K

KPMG Reviews by Location

• KPMG
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?