KPMG

KPMG Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,006 reviews

Workplace to skill yourself and exposure to multinational clients

. Worklife balance is not too bad but quite hectic in comparison with other orgnanisation in bahrain. . Full job security . Good exposure on MNC clients . Multicultured people workplace

Great place for work experience

You will get excellent work experience, however at the price of your work life balance. The work culture is made for some and doesn't suit many. Best place if your priority is work. Senior Management is excellent, however, the middle management can be a challenge.

Productive, transparent and fun place to work

Got tremendous opportunity to travel, being exposed to every kind of work environment since worked as a representative of KPMG on the client side.

Pros

lots of travelling and learning

Cons

nothing to talk about

Challenging, competitive and professionally rewarding but the pay doesn't match the workload

The title pretty much says it all. Bonuses were scarce and increments were marginal at best. On the plus side, you will get a diverse experience in various sectors. It's a great stepping stone but I wouldn't want to become a partner there, at the least not in the GCC region.

Pros

Exposure to diverse industries and numerous business consulting skills

Cons

Low pay, poor work/life balance

Productive and high pace to work, a great company to work for.

You get to work on exciting projects with prospects of travelling around the globe. People are nice and you can learn on the job with the help of those people. I worked with a very friendly team and had a very professional work culture. Although the average working hours is 45 hours a week but during peak season it goes up to 75 hours a week.

Pros

Flexibility at work, learning opportunities, company get togethers

Cons

Relatively low compensation (especially bonuses). Too much travel may lead to office-sickness

KPMG - A Place to Learn

KPMG brought out the Workforce Planning Management aptitude within me to the spotlight and has helped me develop myself into a confident, go-getter kind of a individual.

Pros

Medical Insurance Benefits, Appreciation, Great Intellectual Culture

Cons

Long Hours Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
2.6K
1.4K

KPMG Reviews by Location

• KPMG
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?