Landmark Group

Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Good working environment. Good learning matrix, good growth and careers opportunities. Process orientation, full of experienced management team , opportunity to learn .
Previously company strategy was pleasantful and focused on business and employees growth, current situation from last four years due to corporate management changes company strategy has been changed and planning only for cost savings, hence quality issue at product level. Also there is no job security for employees and pay cut as well. And part of it Happiness program, beat diabetes are only for formalities and for the sake of outside viewers.Top Management employees are doing politics and there is no recognise for truthful employees. As an final comment, in current scenario Landmark Group is not good place to work.
Cons
Employee's code of conduct is not good reported to HR most sincere employee be protected,than damager to the company,management & for both customers..
Pros
Reviews are poor
Cons
Reviews could be better for SMTs includes RHR
A fast paced and challenging work environment. The management invests on their employee training and promote growth. The most enjoyable part of the job was the guest leaving satisfied.
Pros
incentives
Cons
I had worked for Land Mark Group in concept of Emax Electronics for Two Years in Saudi Arabia, Its honour to work with Land Mark Group I had learned many thing and enjoyed.
Landmark Group company is good to work for (people oriented) company, but the management is worst as specially HR & Operations. They believe in impressing their customer, people & shareholder also adapting to current changing market & consumer needs. Empowering people to strive & deliver. Integrity in everything they do.
The worst management ever faced specially in HR..Giving hard time to staffs.Doesnot care and appreciate operation staffs..Even there is the solution,.dont like to help the staffs specially during this hard time. When i resign, i found out real worst management and realize i did the best decision of resignation..The 5 years certificate was given in normal paper even not with lamination..So cheap!!
The Leadership forced employees to resign to avoid media backlash and laid off thousands of people randomly. Also Leadership is too insecure to face its own employees. Typically speaks about the narrow mentality of the management
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, Insecure Leaders
Interview process was quick, people very friendly and helpful. IT team is always available, what makes things easier. I would definitely recommend this company.
We are feeling ownership as we are treated equally and having the chance to get promoted as we are learning new things and having new activities on regular basis
Only good thing I took from this job was the people I worked with. Management are terrible! Changed my job position without consulting me! Only time they listened to me is when I handed in my resignation!!! I would never ever ever recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Good collegues
Cons
terrible management, no help from hr
Place for learning about retail business and all profile customers information and culture to provide Tham what they are looking, team management culture with team work.
Digital marketing for a real estate agency new tools: Google ads, hootsuite etc Discovering the North American way of management in a company for a french is so much fun I learned to reach out my goals on time
Very supportive to management Give ample to learn things. Provide training and hands on. Ready to help with any difficulties you face personally or professionally
This is a great company to work for. It gives a lot of training and it's very helpful on personal development. They will help you progress within the company with great growth opportunities Good benefits package
excellent group. great work. learnt a lot, company investing in people and their knowledge. amazing people to work with, helpful and full of positive energy
good company nice boss i m happy from good company maybe future they have job again for me i has easy way to work and go back hope they also happy about myself
Pros
good boss
Cons
nothing wrong
fantastic place to work with happy staff, at times customers could be difficult to figure out but always came out with answers and products to suit there problems.
Pros
staff / environment / line of work
Cons
monthly pay basis
This company really cares about their employees. They emphasize work life balance and do a lot of functions and events for moral. People matter here. The environment is very friendly and management does seem genuinely concerned that you are able to handle your workload.
Pros
Monthly random events, Great year end party, wonderful benefits, RRSP sharing plan, large and generous lunch room with company provided snacks available, great coffee machines and cool water machine, ping pong table, Wii set up for lunches, enclosed private rooms for downtime when needed
Cons
Heavy work loads
In my work experience, I working monday-saturday,sometime even sunday when it is busy,. I working morning shift,sometimes mid shift and night shift,.on my experience, i learned how to handle a customer and also a workmate.and how to manage the time,but the hardest part of a job is when your supervisor receive a customer complains for you.and the must enjoyable part is when i receiving an incentives for a perfect attendance and beat sealer..
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Having been a team member of the Landmark , I would have to comment that is it an overall great business to work and grow with. Providing hard work and team building.