Landmark Group

Landmark Group Management reviews

Only good thing I took from this job was the people I worked with. Management are terrible! Changed my job position without consulting me! Only time they listened to me is when I handed in my resignation!!! I would never ever ever recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Good collegues
Cons
terrible management, no help from hr
Place for learning about retail business and all profile customers information and culture to provide Tham what they are looking, team management culture with team work.
Digital marketing for a real estate agency
new tools: Google ads, hootsuite etc

Discovering the North American way of management in a company for a french is so much fun
I learned to reach out my goals on time
Very supportive to management
Give ample to learn things. Provide training and hands on. Ready to help with any difficulties you face personally or professionally
This company really cares about their employees. They emphasize work life balance and do a lot of functions and events for moral. People matter here.

The environment is very friendly and management does seem genuinely concerned that you are able to handle your workload.
Pros
Monthly random events, Great year end party, wonderful benefits, RRSP sharing plan, large and generous lunch room with company provided snacks available, great coffee machines and cool water machine, ping pong table, Wii set up for lunches, enclosed private rooms for downtime when needed
Cons
Heavy work loads
very low wages for the amount of work and skills involved
the CEO is trying to pretend that the company is something that it is not, a professional firm.
not recomand
Landmark has a high turnover of staff; which is never a good thing.
They have a modernisation plan, hopefully this will help the company, change things for the better!
Pros
The have a modernisation plan, to change things for the better
Cons
Poor management and high staff turnover
Everyday was different - Always provided with support from management and was encouraged to push myself to achieve the best I could.
I learnt great data warehouse, business Intelligent and spatial data skills.

From when i started to the day i left my job description was completely different
Pros
Developed unique skills
Cons
Terrible management
Extraordinario.
Un espacio donde cada día inventabas los logros y los compartías con tus compañeros y al final del día.
Tuve la posibilidad de trabajar por proyecto y superar dos veces las metas establecidas por la empresa en dos días.

Aprendí que un jefe que confía en ti te puede hacer lograr lo inimaginable.
Pros
Gran ambiente, gran enseñanza de lenguaje, grandes logros.
Cons
Sueldo muy bajo.
GM hides in his office all day, full &part-time managers lack desire and drive....

I love to be inspired and work hard, and it is virtually impossible here with so much passive-aggressive behavior...

The cast and supervisors (non-management) are almost just a delight to work with, and free movies is a nice perk.

Wonderful business to work your way up in, lots to learn, do, and experience.
For a hard worker, there are no incentives to work hard and feel satisfied about your work. Unfortunately, due to too many people working in three sheds, the management is overwhelmed considerably 'bit more than they can chew', and struggles to get workers to stay with their business, therefore needing to hire new 16-19 year olds every year for them to be given minimum wage for 6 weeks never to be seen again.
Pros
Working in teams, meeting new people
Cons
Bad hours, no incentives for being a hard worker.
it has always been a fun work place at landmark, i use to be a shy one on the beginning but my co workers helped me get out of my shell. management is so easy to get along with as all my supervisors and leaders are down to earth persons. no hard part for because Im just enjoying and loving what i do.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Un endroit de choix pour le développement personnel
arrivée à 9h30, rapport, établir le plan de match de la journée
Pros
Possibilité de développement personnel
Cons
Ne convient pas à mes aspirations
These guys have great advertisements saying they pay overtime, great career etc. and they will keep saying that even through the orientation. Once you get into the field however the workers will explain to you that was how that was a year ago, and now they bank all your overtime, and when your foreman decides to have a holiday you are forced to take it when he decides. Then they try to force you to do overtime for straight time and work 12-15 hour days. The foreman I had wanted me to sheath a whole roof of a house including all of the gables, hips and valleys in less that two hours. When I asked for directions to the site he got aggravated and made sure he drove really fast so I couldn't keep up. He also complained when I was neatly wrapping up cords and hoses and said I was wasting time, just throw it all in the van. When I got to the wrong but duplicate address he called me and yelled at me so I just drove home. They called and had me come in to listen to their strange new age upper management people who begged me to work in the shop prefabricating floors. I agreed to give it another shot, even though it was a little different than the type of framing I'm used to doing. 2 hours into it my new work partner was being a jerk so I once again went home for good and never looked back. They use metric in the shop and imperial in the field so everything's always screwed up. I would not work for these guys ever again nor would I recommend this job for any experienced worker they will just treat you like an idiot. If you are a beginner this is probably a good start for you.
Pros
Warm place to work if you work in the pre fab shop
Cons
They lie about the paid overtime, it's banked straight time, field workers are pushy jerks, upper management is strange and new age, out of touch with real workers
The Landmark Corporation is a shopping mall and we work 8 hours a day.One day off that was every monday.I have so much things to learn while working here,i learn how to treat costumer well,give the exact change if there any.,i learn also to become more confident to myself and meet some new friends.The management is very well trained and good to the employee,they do equal treatments on their employee.The hardest part of the job is when i start my training and not so good in punching items but the most enjoyable part of the job is when u see the contentment of the costumers that u can see in their faces..