LULU Hypermarket

LULU Hypermarket Employee Reviews

Bahrain5 reviews
It was great experience for me working with lulu hypermarket. It was a huge environment to learn A to Z thinks about the sales job. also it was a great chance to intract and communicat with international customers.
The most and best work I could have had in my entire life. a lot of good experiences with co workers and customers. Really enjoyed being a part in LULU hypermarket.
Pros
free coupons for food
Cons
two shifts
There was a good work experience I enjoyed my position very well. Good management excellent work atmosphere also. I learned much more things from there about work & my life
Pros
Accommodation
Cons
Health insurance
Although I have been working primarily in the field of health science, sales, and service previously, I have interfaced frequently with customers and staff and this work experiences challenged me to seek further opportunity in a professional environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge. I started working at Lulu Hypermarket under supermarket. My first training was in fresh food as counter staff. I was then transferred temporarily to Front-end Department as cashier and back-up customer service during busy periods. Months later, I was trained and worked permanently for 3 years in Riffa branch with IT Department as EPOS Clerk in which my main job is determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with IT; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes. As part of my job, I perform occasional data entry duties and tag clerk (issuing of shelf edge labels, garment tags, and barcode stickers) in behalf of my department.

After three years in Riffa I was then transferred to Manama. Working as a Receptionist has prepared me to meet the challenges of a Secretarial role in office environment. In that time, I’ve gained in depth knowledge of the various tasks and duties required of office clerks across the spectrum of roles. I have been familiar with Microsoft Office and other office management software. All of this experience has provided me with opportunity to learn and understand the role working in the general office.

The hardest part of the job is that when I started working on the spot without any knowledge on SAP or any computer
 - more...
Pros
Housing and transportation provided
Cons
healthcare, minimum working hours, salary adjustment, two months salary vacation
I learned a lot of things like how to handle difficult customers with empathy, for being consistent as a part of a team, coordinate with my co-workers. I think the hardest part of the job is when im alone at the section and 4-5 customers asking me for assistance. I can handle all of them but not all customers are willing to wait. I enjoy arranging by color and by brands, heels shoes or flat shoes. it feels good when your items arrange properly with your idea. For the management I suggest not to allow one staff in morning shift or afternoon shift. or else they will lost customers.
Pros
Free accomodation, free transport
Cons
healthcare