Maersk Line Employee Reviews

Amazing
Floor In-charge (Current Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 12, 2019
Amazing work place, i am very satisfied to work here, amazing management amazing job work and life balance, amazing compensation and benefits and amazing job culture.
A good company
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  SeaSeptember 11, 2019
A good company to work with taking care of the workers . Always think about employees, good management for future plans of the workers . Work environment is good
Es una buena empresa
operaria de produccion (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, ValparaísoSeptember 10, 2019
Es una buena empresa, no grandes sueldos pero si conveniente según la zona en que este ubicada.
Best shipping company
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  WorldwideSeptember 8, 2019
In terms of safety, salary, core values it is one of the best company.
It values it's customers to deliver their goods on time.
It makes sure that the good transported are delivered with quality, specially when it comes to refrigerated cargo.
Melhor que já trabalhei
Excutivo de Vendas (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJSeptember 7, 2019
Oferecem todos os recursos e instrumentos para execução de um trabalho sadio e tranquilo.
Fast mergers and fail management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IstanbulSeptember 6, 2019
Was really excited when i started to work in Istanbul office and now after all the mergers there is no job security, there has been a mobbing and fraud incident. This is mainly caused by the lack of HR and top management leadership. Most of the middle and senior managers have no leadership skills and they do not promote the employers that show the same. Also they do not like employees who want a long career in the company.
Pros
Work life balance, company shuttle
Cons
Low pay, lack of leadership in senior management, no job security, few advancement in career
Former employee
Former employee (Current Employee) –  Former employeeSeptember 5, 2019
After the management change happened on late July in Savannah (Head of Area getting fired) It has been slowly looking up and heading to positive trends.
Decent environment except for few management folks from Virginia and other places, very condescending and egocentric. But their intelligence needs to be re-examined, they are pretty dumb, they were just one of the people got lucky with timing and sucking up.
Performance driven culture. Your hard work always pays off!
Area Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  LagosSeptember 5, 2019
Maersk is a great place to work if you’re serious about career advancement. Perform well and there are many opportunities to grow in your career path or switch roles if you like. Benefits are great, travel exposure is present. Managers are trained to be best in class to really groom a thriving team. I’ll pick Maersk any day!
Very good Company
WND Manager (Former Employee) –  Colón, Provincia de ColónSeptember 3, 2019
This is the most Maritime Charge Co. of the World. Very good Company
I love the work culture
Customer Relationship Partner (Former Employee) –  CundinamarcaSeptember 1, 2019
I love the multicultural environment. I developed systems skills, I had to reinvent everyday because change is the constant. everyday I challanged myself at work. I really loved my leaders. they taught me through example. I hope I will work for Maersk Again!!!
Work life balance is present
Import & export customer service (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSWSeptember 1, 2019
Work-life balance exists but the salary is quite low compared to other companies.

Management is quite supportive and encourages every employee to upskill and thrive.
Friendly workplace and good development opportunities
Business Analyst/Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Københavns kommuneAugust 25, 2019
Great place to work. Flexible work hours, friendly environment to work. The level of paperwork might be too much. The project work often slowed down by too many meeting, status updates and general oversight.
Pros
Gym, canteen, multicultural environment, flexible hours.
Cons
Too much bureaucracy, too many meetings.
very productive
Export Care Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 22, 2019
We are all about our customer and value service. Our Goal is to provide excellent customer service. Provide the quality service needed from our customer.
Best company and Life Balance
Sr. Software Programmer (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 21, 2019
Best company and Life Balance, company facility also good.
a lot of opportunities is there. friendly environment, all events celebration in this company.
Not a good place if business
ASSISTANCE MANAGER, MAERSK (Former Employee) –  N/aAugust 18, 2019
No management at all and very short staffed. No real direction and most of the customers have been moving on to new and better 3pl companies. Long hours.
inside sales account manager (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, MerseysideAugust 12, 2019
Good atmosphere
Benefits good
salary not great compared to industry wide
management can be questionable
not lots of development opportunties
Good holiday exchange available
Pros
free lunch
Cons
lack of career progression
Goede, leerzame en gezellige werkomgeving
Leerling Stuurman (Former Employee) –  WereldwijdAugust 9, 2019
Ik heb erg veel geleerd bij Maersk aan boord van de Maerks Kimi en ben erg dankbaar voor de gezellige tijd. Helaas kan Maersk geen baan aanbieden omdat ze hebben besloten geen Nederlanders, Engelsen en Zuid-Afrikanen meer aan te nemen. Dit is erg teleurstellend aangezien ik de stage begon met hoop op doorgroeien binnen het bedrijf.
Overall, great company with great people.
Contract Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 4, 2019
The biggest challange that I see at Maersk is that they have outsourced many of the roles and process decisions. No one seems to know what the process are, including the process owner. There has been a culture shift recently to be more customer focused but big wheels turn slow. Results are driven by how fast something gets done and not quality of work. Management is wonderful and the people are what makes the place great. Pay is not up to par but they try to make up for that with that by being very flexible with the work schedule.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Decision making
Okay Place to Work
OPERATIONS ANALYST & TRAINING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2019
There's not a lot of variety in job roles here in Charlotte. The pay is decent. Flexible with time off. They feed you a lot. Laid back work environment.
Very good company to work for but went through major changes in 2016
Government Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 25, 2019
I would have finished out my working career with MLL had they not decided to change their corporate philosophy in 2016 when the then President left the company and Copenhagen decided that pursuit of government contracts must return at least 10%. At that time it looked as if all Government owned, Contractor managed contracts would be a minor part of the corporate makeup. Since this is the division that I worked it seemed like a good time to seek new employment. Corporate was on a mission to reduce the current workforce by at least 25%.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk Line. Our community is ready to answer.