Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim Employee Review

Employee Development

April 18, 2015
the company is good but slowly development, Good workplace. low increment . good co-workers. littile long hours. no part time. high security. safe enviroment
December 9, 2017
Same location
Senior Sales Associate / Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Bahrain
Since i join the company i have luck of knowlwegde but the company help me to grow and a better employee to help grow the business,from experience i learn a deeply engage for my work,i leraned alot not onky to work but a better person when it comes to work and as a employee.management was really amazed and appraoachable they help all the employee about the work as teamwork from the employee until from the back office,the ahrdest part job when will recieving a thousnad box of shipment cause we dont have man to carry as much as we can,like for a week we have 17-25 boxes.but we use to do it now so we can manage at a time to display.when we recieved our comission ..
Pros
we have free birhhday budget
April 16, 2017
Same location
Lifeguard (Current Employee) - Bahrain
I do my part job as entertaining and ensures the safety of the guest and making sure that the customer is satisfied staying in my workplace. My company also ensures the liabilities of the staff and giving a fair salary to everyone.