Productive and fun workplace with great people
Fitness Professional (Former Employee) – Manama, B13 – January 14, 2014
- A typical day at work, fluctuates between slow and rush times.
Come in set up and Jump right in.
- When working for Ritz, you learn a great deal about time management and communication as they is a very important factor.
- Management always does their best to help you learn grown and steer you in the right direction.
- The hardest part of the job, VIPs can be very demanding, Also work/life balance was tilted more to work, if you live in the hotel accommodations then maybe you dont have any thing else to do, but when your trying to balance a family life with work demands can some times be a little challenging.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is the time you spend with your clients, building strong relationships, a strong reputation where people know who you are, what you stand for and trust you.
Free meals, Company accommodation, lots of company activities
Meals are generally spicy, Accommodation is shared 1 room 2 people