Marriott International, Inc.
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Work generally good because the uniform given to us always good and cleaned properly. We get our nice meals at work and on time so therefore the management is good. Its fun at work because we work as a team and helping each other. I learnt how handle and solve guests complaints. Finishing my work on time is a must is much fun. Missing transportation going for work is somehow challenging but can be avoided
Work atmosphere like a home. Always care about their team Providing opportunities to learn Developing our skills Be responsible .......................
I worked at Sheraton Bahrain Hotel. Its a great place to work in, however if your looking for a growth its a slow place. Other than that such a lovely place.
its dream work place for any person to start his or her hospitality career to be. they hold their staff at very high esteem and i can always recommend them to any prospective employee
Pros
Free transport, medical, meals and accomodation
Cons
This marriot brand is nice and prety much and lovely to work.Very standard policy to the staff they giving nice accomodation and facility to the staff
Pros
Fre meal
Cons
Nice to work
Duty starts from 08:00am and ends at 05:00pm. I got to learn about new products that i have handled while working in Ritz Carlton. I have also undergone various kinds of training like safety training.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breakes
Is a very good place to learn and good growth for the career. Friendly atmosphere to work at. Management is great. The hours were great and and they worked with personal important time off.
it was my first time to work in Marriott chains it was an excellent experiences which I have learned many things there I would like to work with somewhere like that again in a future
Pros
free meal, accomadation and bonus
Cons
short breaks and healthcare
Needs improvement and increase salaries Sometimes good tips Too much hours with only 1 day off No payment for overtime Good staffs New experience and new challenge
Awesome benefits, best employer and fun to work as there is life balance and good staff. It takes good care of its employees and has a work life balance
To strive for a challenging job in a progressive organization, where I can contribute and build my professional career along with the growth of organization and to give the best of my experience and abilities.
Really enjoyed the work place.i got lot of opportunity to lean so many things, It is wonderful place to work but now i am looking for better move or opportunity.
The best company when it comes to their employee and the guests. You can learn a lot from the fundamentals of hospitality and the standards which are the best in the world.
Best company to work with.In this company job safety and security is the key.I'm proud to be a part of this company and would like to be in the family only.
Great experience to work it was a fun place such a Great team worker . I've learned such a wonderful training helps me to improve my knowledge skills.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short breaks
i enjoyed being part of the community footprint team, where i got the oppertunity to do something for community, specially for special kids, planting tree at public places.
excellente ecole professionel hoteliere, tres bonne philosophie de travail et bonne politique de la maison.
working in the hotel is a good privilege for people. Specially for me because this is my first time to experience working in a hotel. All associates gets the same amount of benefits such as, insurance, good accommodation, transportation, internet, cable connection, free use of facilities, gym etc.
Pros
free meal, free internet
Cons
Very very good job and facility on their but no benifit for me. Work place culture is very poor. Some management staffs are very selfish and very bad attittude person.
Pros
free food and accomadation
Cons
extra hours work without payment
Both hotels are giving me more experience . How to behave in public,how to guide the coworkers....I learn so many things in this hotle
Best company you can learn a lot of training, you've can have oppurtunity to cross training in different department. You can transfer in different starwood property