Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Reviews

Bahrain28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,894 reviews

Excellent work place

Work generally good because the uniform given to us always good and cleaned properly. We get our nice meals at work and on time so therefore the management is good. Its fun at work because we work as a team and helping each other. I learnt how handle and solve guests complaints. Finishing my work on time is a must is much fun. Missing transportation going for work is somehow challenging but can be avoided

A great place to be part of it

Work atmosphere like a home. Always care about their team Providing opportunities to learn Developing our skills Be responsible .......................

I worked at Sheraton Bahrain Hotel. Its a great place to work in, however if your looking for a growth its a slow place. Other than that such a lovely place.

it woowed me

its dream work place for any person to start his or her hospitality career to be. they hold their staff at very high esteem and i can always recommend them to any prospective employee

Pros

Free transport, medical, meals and accomodation

Cons

Nice hotel and stardard policy

This marriot brand is nice and prety much and lovely to work.Very standard policy to the staff they giving nice accomodation and facility to the staff

Pros

Fre meal

Cons

Nice to work

Productive and fun to work

Duty starts from 08:00am and ends at 05:00pm. I got to learn about new products that i have handled while working in Ritz Carlton. I have also undergone various kinds of training like safety training.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short breakes

Good place to learn.

Is a very good place to learn and good growth for the career. Friendly atmosphere to work at. Management is great. The hours were great and and they worked with personal important time off.

a great opportunity i woud join it again

it was my first time to work in Marriott chains it was an excellent experiences which I have learned many things there I would like to work with somewhere like that again in a future

Pros

free meal, accomadation and bonus

Cons

short breaks and healthcare

Not bad overall

Needs improvement and increase salaries Sometimes good tips Too much hours with only 1 day off No payment for overtime Good staffs New experience and new challenge

Hardwork fun benefits

Awesome benefits, best employer and fun to work as there is life balance and good staff. It takes good care of its employees and has a work life balance

productive

To strive for a challenging job in a progressive organization, where I can contribute and build my professional career along with the growth of organization and to give the best of my experience and abilities.

good experience

Really enjoyed the work place.i got lot of opportunity to lean so many things, It is wonderful place to work but now i am looking for better move or opportunity.

The best company when it comes to their employee and the guests. You can learn a lot from the fundamentals of hospitality and the standards which are the best in the world.

Best company to work with.

Best company to work with.In this company job safety and security is the key.I'm proud to be a part of this company and would like to be in the family only.

Productive and fun place

Great experience to work it was a fun place such a Great team worker . I've learned such a wonderful training helps me to improve my knowledge skills.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Short breaks

Community Footprint

i enjoyed being part of the community footprint team, where i got the oppertunity to do something for community, specially for special kids, planting tree at public places.

environnement de travail tres agreable

excellente ecole professionel hoteliere, tres bonne philosophie de travail et bonne politique de la maison.

Productive and good environment

working in the hotel is a good privilege for people. Specially for me because this is my first time to experience working in a hotel. All associates gets the same amount of benefits such as, insurance, good accommodation, transportation, internet, cable connection, free use of facilities, gym etc.

Pros

free meal, free internet

Cons

Very good job but no benifit

Very very good job and facility on their but no benifit for me. Work place culture is very poor. Some management staffs are very selfish and very bad attittude person.

Pros

free food and accomadation

Cons

extra hours work without payment

Satisfied

Both hotels are giving me more experience . How to behave in public,how to guide the coworkers....I learn so many things in this hotle

Productive you can learn something new

Best company you can learn a lot of training, you've can have oppurtunity to cross training in different department. You can transfer in different starwood property

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10.7K