McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Bahrain21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 213,723 reviews

Good benefits

This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.

الأخلاق والاسلوب في طريقه الكلام

شهادة تقدير الاكثر موثوقية شهادة تقدير ندوة الضيافة ٨ ابريل ٢٠١٩شهادة تقدير ندوة الضيافة ١١يناير ٢٠٢١

Pros

اعلم بذاك

Cons

اعلم

Sirvice crew

The most enjoyable part of the job is great the customer and make them smile and happy give quickly their order I have so many customer here in bahrain who knows me...

Pros

We can learn so many things about food quality and customer service

Cons

Its good to work in a mc donals

I have been worked in McDonald's I have 2 years working experience in Bahrain as crew trainer it was amazing and it was very challenging job for me and also achieving out gold .

The Place Where I Learned The Most

McDonald's was a life-changing experience to me, I learned everything starting from how to deal with the largest advertising companies in the world to manage their digital assets and finally the marketing strategy.

I hate McDonald Bahrain management

Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities

Productive work place

Great team player, hard working, passionate, Confidence, dependable, energetic, i like to support and develope others, excellence communication, enthusiastic.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Short break

Fun

It was good working with mc donlads(Bahrain) had a great time working with the organisation .Met some wonderful teammates.Team work was good n helpfull.

its hard but fun

i am so much grateful in this organization .because I've learned of lot of new things not only in making burgers, fries, drinks ice cream.also i learned how to communicate more to our team ,to be a leader .

Pros

free meal day off every week

Cons

small salary

Knowledgeable and fun workplace

Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance

Cons

OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?

Very productivity in service nd faster in sevice

It was a great to work with them..very conscious about food safety, cleanliness and hygiene.. and grant all the customers request and handling customers Complaints very smoothly...

Pros

Fee foods

Cons

30min break

Productive and fun workplace.

Working at mcdonalds is fun and productive . Trainings are updated. Its fun dealing with different people everyday. There are challenges everyday which is very good because it helps me boosts my confidence.

Pros

Free foods and free trainings

Cons

Time availability

مكان عمل ممتاز وبيئة عمل رائعة

ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..

Pros

غذاء مجاني

Cons

إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف

Moving forward and updating changes

Mcdonald's is well known as international fast food company. It provides fast service and friendly staffs for their customers. This company is continously innovating products for customer satisfactions.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

No overtime pay

active

I arrive in the workplace exactly as time of my schedule, punch in my card, wash my hand for sanitation, read the memos and targets in the board and positioning then getting ready to serve and makes customer happily satisfied in my service. I learn a lot of things daily, like giving good customer service and effective customer communication. I manage to communicate with team and my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not meeting my sales target. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.

Pros

free meal

Cons

healtcare

productive and fun to serve customers

i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!

Pros

free food for break

Cons

time

Need more staff to serve and satisfy the growing demand of the customers.

The management really needs an extra effort hire more people as well as to be more productive in order to be on top. The demands are getting higher however the current number of employees especially drivers are not enough. Receiving complaints about late orders are the hardest part of the job eveyday. I enjoyed most receiving feed backs from the customers about the great service they received.

basketball

i learn a lot of things, be friendy to customer , but not only the customer , specially to my co-worker

Pros

free lunch

production controler

preperation of order call but to start check all equipment garnish all vegetables materials to be use in production check everything is all in order and organized to have a good result of flow production and smooth operation so well w/ harmonious behavior

a fun place to work

there are so many things we can get for the life from this company

fun workplace but the salary is not enough

the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.

Pros

free meal, free accomodation

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?