McDonald's
Coronavirus update
Information from McDonald's:

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Bahrain19 reviews
This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.
I have been worked in McDonald's I have 2 years working experience in Bahrain as crew trainer it was amazing and it was very challenging job for me and also achieving out gold .
McDonald's was a life-changing experience to me, I learned everything starting from how to deal with the largest advertising companies in the world to manage their digital assets and finally the marketing strategy.
Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities
Great team player, hard working, passionate, Confidence, dependable, energetic, i like to support and develope others, excellence communication, enthusiastic.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short break
It was good working with mc donlads(Bahrain) had a great time working with the organisation .Met some wonderful teammates.Team work was good n helpfull.
i am so much grateful in this organization .because I've learned of lot of new things not only in making burgers, fries, drinks ice cream.also i learned how to communicate more to our team ,to be a leader .
Pros
free meal day off every week
Cons
small salary
Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.
Pros
Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance
Cons
OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.
It was a great to work with them..very conscious about food safety, cleanliness and hygiene.. and grant all the customers request and handling customers Complaints very smoothly...
Pros
Fee foods
Cons
30min break
Working at mcdonalds is fun and productive . Trainings are updated. Its fun dealing with different people everyday. There are challenges everyday which is very good because it helps me boosts my confidence.
Pros
Free foods and free trainings
Cons
Time availability
ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..
Pros
غذاء مجاني
Cons
إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف
Mcdonald's is well known as international fast food company. It provides fast service and friendly staffs for their customers. This company is continously innovating products for customer satisfactions.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No overtime pay
I arrive in the workplace exactly as time of my schedule, punch in my card, wash my hand for sanitation, read the memos and targets in the board and positioning then getting ready to serve and makes customer happily satisfied in my service. I learn a lot of things daily, like giving good customer service and effective customer communication. I manage to communicate with team and my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not meeting my sales target. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.
Pros
free meal
Cons
healtcare
i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!
Pros
free food for break
Cons
time
The management really needs an extra effort hire more people as well as to be more productive in order to be on top. The demands are getting higher however the current number of employees especially drivers are not enough. Receiving complaints about late orders are the hardest part of the job eveyday. I enjoyed most receiving feed backs from the customers about the great service they received.
i learn a lot of things, be friendy to customer , but not only the customer , specially to my co-worker
Pros
free lunch
Cons
preperation of order call but to start check all equipment garnish all vegetables materials to be use in production check everything is all in order and organized to have a good result of flow production and smooth operation so well w/ harmonious behavior
there are so many things we can get for the life from this company
the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.
Pros
free meal, free accomodation