McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Sirvice crew

The most enjoyable part of the job is great the customer and make them smile and happy give quickly their order I have so many customer here in bahrain who knows me...

Pros

We can learn so many things about food quality and customer service

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

The most stressful work place

This company in Bahrain didn't care about staff and to much rude behave to staff there's no respect work too much hard and salary too much less if we did overtime for 60 hours they will pay only like 20 hours also in too much less price and about promotion also they don't see the way how you work if in this company need promotion need to make others down then you can go up
Same roleSame location

Very productivity in service nd faster in sevice

It was a great to work with them..very conscious about food safety, cleanliness and hygiene.. and grant all the customers request and handling customers Complaints very smoothly...

Pros

Fee foods

Cons

30min break
Same role

active

I arrive in the workplace exactly as time of my schedule, punch in my card, wash my hand for sanitation, read the memos and targets in the board and positioning then getting ready to serve and makes customer happily satisfied in my service. I learn a lot of things daily, like giving good customer service and effective customer communication. I manage to communicate with team and my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not meeting my sales target. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.

Pros

free meal

Cons

healtcare

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits