McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

The most stressful work place

This company in Bahrain didn't care about staff and to much rude behave to staff there's no respect work too much hard and salary too much less if we did overtime for 60 hours they will pay only like 20 hours also in too much less price and about promotion also they don't see the way how you work if in this company need promotion need to make others down then you can go up

Same role

Sirvice crew

The most enjoyable part of the job is great the customer and make them smile and happy give quickly their order I have so many customer here in bahrain who knows me...

Pros

We can learn so many things about food quality and customer service

Cons

Same role

Very productivity in service nd faster in sevice

It was a great to work with them..very conscious about food safety, cleanliness and hygiene.. and grant all the customers request and handling customers Complaints very smoothly...

Pros

Fee foods

Cons

30min break
Same location

The Place Where I Learned The Most

McDonald's was a life-changing experience to me, I learned everything starting from how to deal with the largest advertising companies in the world to manage their digital assets and finally the marketing strategy.

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
  • The most stressful work place