McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Very productivity in service nd faster in sevice

It was a great to work with them..very conscious about food safety, cleanliness and hygiene.. and grant all the customers request and handling customers Complaints very smoothly...

Pros

Fee foods

Cons

30min break

Same roleSame location

Sirvice crew

The most enjoyable part of the job is great the customer and make them smile and happy give quickly their order I have so many customer here in bahrain who knows me...

Pros

We can learn so many things about food quality and customer service

Same role

active

I arrive in the workplace exactly as time of my schedule, punch in my card, wash my hand for sanitation, read the memos and targets in the board and positioning then getting ready to serve and makes customer happily satisfied in my service. I learn a lot of things daily, like giving good customer service and effective customer communication. I manage to communicate with team and my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not meeting my sales target. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.

Pros

free meal

Cons

healtcare
Same role

productive and fun to serve customers

i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!

Pros

free food for break

Cons

time

51.8K
56.2K
55.5K
20.4K
18.5K

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
  • Very productivity in service nd faster in sevice