McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Found 211,898 reviews matching the searchSee all 211,899 reviews

Good benefits

This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.

Learned how to work quickly.

Th environment was not good, they mistreated their employees. The workplace culture was rude, they put you down and talked about you to others when you did something wrong. They didn’t train you right.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

They didn’t care about you.

Stressful and a lot of work

The pay and benefits are okay, but they demand a lot of hours from you and they expect you to know what you’re doing efficiently with very minimal training.

Not for me

I worked there when I was in highschool. The job was easy once you learn everything. The pay wasn't the best. I lasted about about a month. The managers liked to yell & I'm not a fan of that

Good

Working in McDonald’s was fine. You can choose your hours and it was good pay for my age compared to other jobs. You have to be fast paced and be patient but overall it’s okay.

fun work place

You make a lot of friends and experience new things day to day. It can become stressful at times but your team around you always have each other when those times arise.

Okay work place

It was alright but I wouldn’t go back there due to the drama! To many gossiping people there not to work but to make friends. Not my type of environment!

mcdonalds is a very fun place

i always have fun.a typical day is rough but fun. i learned a lot of stuff like how to make a frappe.managers are nice.the culture is every culture. there really is not a hard part of the job. the most enjoyable part of the is the people

Maybe fun coworkers. Very fast paced environment

With our new store manager everything went downhill. Previous one was forced to leave due to issues with our supervisor. Supervisors don't care about employees at all!!

Toxic environment

The supervisors made sure to make you feel and know you’re 100% easily replaceable and consistent put you down even after the customer would do the same

Mcdonalds

I was a people managerOverworked little paySchedules, hiring, payroll, running floors, trainingI always made 40+ hours Angry people always yellingHot as heck in the summer

Stressful and not worth the stress

McDonald’s depending on the franchisee don’t look after their staff overall. Individual business managers do but the job is stressful and not worth the abuse you get from customers

Great place to start

Great place to start your career. Lots of opportunity for advancement exceptional communication between employees and management. Many noted celebrities the previously worked for McDonald's and are not afraid to say it that should tell you something everybody's got to start somewhere in a national company like McDonald's gives you an opportunity to shine.

Busy

This job is good then they let you make hours if they don’t or they can’t well no much to add because actually the people doesn’t have benefits like in other places they are very poor On the help they offer

It’s ok. Management was good

It was alright. I had to leave when they tried to make me come in while I had Covid and was very contagious. Also got fussed at for being late because of an Uber driver that they made me take.

Good work nice people

I had no complaints it was good money. The management was very helpful at all time, and regularly gave out rewards. If you wanted to move up in the company there was definitely opportunity.

There is always sales every day

If you show up to work everyday you have job security. They just don’t know how to treat people and over work them and rarely show appreciation. I worked for 10 years with them and it was as if it meant nothing

I wouldn't recommend working here from my experience

There were several issues in my experience. First, lots of staff left which meant that the store was often understaffed and I was overworked. Second, some of the managers were incredibly unprofessional and made rude comments towards staff members. Third, there was a 'clique' in terms of the staff that made me feel alienated. One of the perks of the role was that it was easy to get time off and they were incredibly flexible in terms of shifts. Some of the staff I worked with were great too. However, it was not worth it for me. It was too much pressure and the pace you were expected to work at was ridiculous.

Chronically Understaffed and Underscheduled.

The job itself is not bad, and it paid very well for my area. Honestly, this would be five stars if it were not for the terrible general management and schedule-making. At any given moment outside of peak hours, it was not unusual for me to be running three people's jobs at once. Whether I'm taking orders for both drive-through lanes and taking cash in the back window, or running the front alone, the message is the same: Mcdonald's does not care about you. You are expendable, and the management will work you to the bone if you are a good worker.

Good job

Great place to work. They work really well with your schedule to meet your needs when they can. One free meal per shift and a 30 min unpaid break. Room for advancement.

Travail désagréable

Si il était possible de mettre 0⭐️ je l’aurais fait!

Pros

La carte booster et encore

Cons

Tout !

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits