McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Showing all 201,813 reviews

Good benefits

This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.

CT/MAnager

My franchise was run well, had good staff, and good work rotation. High school job for off-season of sports, made money when I needed to, was a manager before leaving for college. I would recommend to anyone as a first job

Don’t do it to yourself

As I’ve said in the title, just don’t do it to yourself. The people are usually what make it alright to work there but the upper management( at least at the one I worked at) were all just hypocritical, selfish and honestly nasty, they played favourites and were awful when it came to giving you holidays, time off and releasing the schedule. The money is average, better than some places but not the best and I wouldn’t say it’s worth it. I’d look elsewhere if you’re looking for a job.P.s. You will come home smelling of grease, fries, burgers or pickles or whatever and it’s hard to wash the smell out the uniform.

Pros

There is an employee discount

Cons

Bad hours, inconsistent shifts, schedule is never uploaded on time, they aren’t good with availability, time off or holidays

Great First Job

This was my second first time job. The crew were extremely important to the store owners and managers. Everyone there was like a member of a second family. We all worked well together and helped each other to become better.

Pros

Free lunches, great crew

Cons

lack of insurance, minimum wage job

It was a hard but very simple job for me

It is a nice place for a hard working person and they give chance to alot of jobless people. So I think its a good place, all you need is dedication.

Pros

Half off food

Cons

No cons to me atleast

It's what you expect

day goes quickly depending on the manager. its all in what you make of it. coworkers are okay, not enough hours for everyeone. fast paced at times.

jobs pretty average

this job is pretty easy with the right amount of people. pretty easy to get the hang of it. management can care less about being understaffed. great group of people. you have to work atleast a weekend (unless you’re friends or family with the general manager😄, then u get special privileges)

Pros

free meals

Cons

not good insurance, short staffed

Empresa dinâmica e agradavél de trabalhar

Uma empresa que sempre visa na sua melhoria em cada setor, sempre que precisar de algum apoio eles ajudam.

Alright place to work.

Life\work ratio is horrible. If I physically could they would want me the 24/7. Even on my off days I am not off and constantly hounded for not answering my phone. They don't care if you are short staffed they just want to see amazing service times 24/7 don't seem to get that we have no crew, and that makes it almost impossible. Company does have great benefits though. But not very understanding of current world issues.

Pros

Free lunch, benefits

Cons

Short breaks, no balance in life/ work

Arcos dourados comer. de alimentos LTDA

Recebia pela diária trabalhada, existiam vários postos de trabalhos rua Augusta, Shopping Morumbi e quando começou serviços terceirizados também passou a existir em seu local de trabalho. Era um horário acessível podendo trabalhar e estudar.A rotina é cansativa e como primeiro emprego dificultou alinhar trabalho, adquirir alguma experiência depois da maior idade ficou indisponível por carga de trabalho e estudos.

intense, but with the right crew can be fun.

i currently work overnights in a super high volume store. we do a lot of $600 - $900 hours a day. VERY short staffed. i take orders, take cash, bag orders, make drinks all at the same time. i have a good crew who respects and appreciates all their employees though, so that is a huge plus.

Pros

Gives you your shirt and pants, free food, 30 minute breaks, free drinks

Cons

constantly busy, rude customers

Fast-paced

Working at McDonald’s is extremely fast paced, however can be enjoyable the majority of the time. The wage is fair, getting regular pay rises when doing reviews of you as a member of staff. Managers are hit and miss, either very lovely and supportive or borderline bullies. However, if you stay quiet then you will have a pleasant experience with them.

Pros

Free lunch, good wage

Cons

Managers

Meh

Easy job, flexible hours from the start but will get stuck into bad shifts if you aren't firm. The work can be fun and very rewarding if the team is engaged. Management is 50/50 depending on the manager, biggest issue is lack of interest and involvement from the younger crew.

Pros

Social environment

Cons

Exhausting

very wide dynamic leadership and teamwork respectful workplace!

amazing customer service experience with all lifespan and very cultural accepted energy. Cash handling and food service as well as cleanliness. flexible scchedules and ethical place to learn the skills of customer service and food and beverage.

Pros

lots of hours

Cons

late nights

Not paid enough for the stress time and work put into it

I’ve been working there for three years. I only stayed for my friends who are also there. I work more hours than the managers but I get paid almost minimum. Everyone agrees I work the most, do the most, and help the most, but management won’t promote me because it means they have to pay me more money.

Pros

One Week vacation for a year of work, two weeks for three years

Cons

Stress, understaffed all the time, barely paid enough

Nice

Alright not too bad. It was hard to work in the kitchen cooking burgers. It smelled bad and the food looked not so good. Free fries sometimes. Must be fast

ok job

great job for a temporary one, first job. Really lets you get the whole experience of a job in one, from dealing with costumers working alone with employees

Pros

ok

Cons

Coworkers

Great customers

It’s really to much to explain. But long story short management is unprofessional. I wish things were better. The customers were honestly the best part

It's ok

Wouldn't do it again co workers were not helpful management was tho cook all day transitioning to lunch was a nightmare always had just the coffee drinkers there most of the days

Cons

It's McDonald's so don't have high expectations

The only enjoyable part of this job has been working with my fellow crew members. Management (excluding newer managers) not so much. They don't respect their employee's availability nor do they treat them with respect or any form of human decency unless it benefits them. They also lack professionalism. Get used to being yelled at.

Pros

Other employees

Cons

poor management

It’s trash

Don’t work her unhealthy environment they promote fast working pushing a bad product for bad pay. I wouldn recommend it for a high schooler but not for anyone looking for anything serious. Overall

51.7K
56.1K
55.4K
20.3K
18.3K

• McDonald's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?