McDonald's logo
McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Manama

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 200,656 reviews

Productive and fun workplace.

Working at mcdonalds is fun and productive . Trainings are updated. Its fun dealing with different people everyday. There are challenges everyday which is very good because it helps me boosts my confidence.

Pros

Free foods and free trainings

Cons

Time availability

The Place Where I Learned The Most

McDonald's was a life-changing experience to me, I learned everything starting from how to deal with the largest advertising companies in the world to manage their digital assets and finally the marketing strategy.

active

I arrive in the workplace exactly as time of my schedule, punch in my card, wash my hand for sanitation, read the memos and targets in the board and positioning then getting ready to serve and makes customer happily satisfied in my service. I learn a lot of things daily, like giving good customer service and effective customer communication. I manage to communicate with team and my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not meeting my sales target. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.

Pros

free meal

Cons

healtcare

productive and fun to serve customers

i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!

Pros

free food for break

Cons

time

Need more staff to serve and satisfy the growing demand of the customers.

The management really needs an extra effort hire more people as well as to be more productive in order to be on top. The demands are getting higher however the current number of employees especially drivers are not enough. Receiving complaints about late orders are the hardest part of the job eveyday. I enjoyed most receiving feed backs from the customers about the great service they received.

fun workplace but the salary is not enough

the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.

Pros

free meal, free accomodation

51.5K