McDonald's Employee Reviews for Assistant ManagerReview this company
Assistant Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 213,723 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Bahrain - May 11, 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.
Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance
OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.
Was this review helpful?
See more McDonald's reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 213,723 reviews
Ratings by category
3.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.2 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about McDonald's
- What should you wear to an interview at McDonald's?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McDonald's?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at McDonald's?2 people answered
- What is the McDonald's employee discount?One person answered
- Can I work at McDonald's if I'm 16 years old and go to school?