McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew6 reviews
Bahrain6 reviews
It was a great to work with them..very conscious about food safety, cleanliness and hygiene.. and grant all the customers request and handling customers Complaints very smoothly...
Pros
Fee foods
Cons
30min break
The most enjoyable part of the job is great the customer and make them smile and happy give quickly their order I have so many customer here in bahrain who knows me...
Pros
We can learn so many things about food quality and customer service
Cons
I arrive in the workplace exactly as time of my schedule, punch in my card, wash my hand for sanitation, read the memos and targets in the board and positioning then getting ready to serve and makes customer happily satisfied in my service. I learn a lot of things daily, like giving good customer service and effective customer communication. I manage to communicate with team and my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not meeting my sales target. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.
Pros
free meal
Cons
healtcare
i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!
Pros
free food for break
Cons
time
i learn a lot of things, be friendy to customer , but not only the customer , specially to my co-worker
Pros
free lunch
Cons
the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.
Pros
free meal, free accomodation