McDonald's

McDonald's Culture reviews

It was good working with mc donlads(Bahrain) had a great time working with the organisation .Met some wonderful teammates.Team work was good n helpfull.
I have been worked in McDonald's I have 2 years working experience in Bahrain as crew trainer it was amazing and it was very challenging job for me and also achieving out gold .
Great team player, hard working, passionate, Confidence, dependable, energetic, i like to support and develope others, excellence communication, enthusiastic.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short break
ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..
Pros
غذاء مجاني
Cons
إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف
i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!
Pros
free food for break
Cons
time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?