McDonald's

Bahrain21 reviews

Clear

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,479 reviews

Fun

It was good working with mc donlads(Bahrain) had a great time working with the organisation .Met some wonderful teammates.Team work was good n helpfull.

مكان عمل ممتاز وبيئة عمل رائعة

ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..

Pros

غذاء مجاني

Cons

إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف

productive and fun to serve customers

i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!

Pros

free food for break

Cons

time

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits