McDonald's

McDonald's Job Security & Advancement reviews

This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.
I have been worked in McDonald's I have 2 years working experience in Bahrain as crew trainer it was amazing and it was very challenging job for me and also achieving out gold .
McDonald's was a life-changing experience to me, I learned everything starting from how to deal with the largest advertising companies in the world to manage their digital assets and finally the marketing strategy.
Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities
Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.
Pros
Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance
Cons
OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.
there are so many things we can get for the life from this company