McDonald's

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,479 reviews

Good benefits

This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.

Its good to work in a mc donals

I have been worked in McDonald's I have 2 years working experience in Bahrain as crew trainer it was amazing and it was very challenging job for me and also achieving out gold .

The Place Where I Learned The Most

McDonald's was a life-changing experience to me, I learned everything starting from how to deal with the largest advertising companies in the world to manage their digital assets and finally the marketing strategy.

I hate McDonald Bahrain management

Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities

Knowledgeable and fun workplace

Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance

Cons

OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.

a fun place to work

there are so many things we can get for the life from this company

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?