McDonald's logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 199,611 reviews

Good benefits

This company offers opportunities but on the other hand the management was not that good. The life and work balance was not that good because of too much overtime and sometimes they don't paid it.

I hate McDonald Bahrain management

Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities

مكان عمل ممتاز وبيئة عمل رائعة

ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..

Pros

غذاء مجاني

Cons

إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف

productive and fun to serve customers

i begin my work by coming on time, washing hands first (because were working at food industry) checking stock and equipment we will use to insure everything is fine. i learned how to be more patience flexible and responsible for the task that my superior gave to me. The management guide their staff in right manner teach what they need to learn and compliment them if they hit their target or accomplish the task given by staff. My co-workers cooperate to their managers do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is nothing because if you enjoy and love your work or what you do there's no hard about it! The most enjoyable part of the job is when our managers giving us challenge and we hit our target. Its enjoyable also to work as a team!

Pros

free food for break

Cons

time

Need more staff to serve and satisfy the growing demand of the customers.

The management really needs an extra effort hire more people as well as to be more productive in order to be on top. The demands are getting higher however the current number of employees especially drivers are not enough. Receiving complaints about late orders are the hardest part of the job eveyday. I enjoyed most receiving feed backs from the customers about the great service they received.

fun workplace but the salary is not enough

the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.

Pros

free meal, free accomodation

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?