McDonald's

McDonald's Pay & Benefits reviews

It was good working with mc donlads(Bahrain) had a great time working with the organisation .Met some wonderful teammates.Team work was good n helpfull.
Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities
Great team player, hard working, passionate, Confidence, dependable, energetic, i like to support and develope others, excellence communication, enthusiastic.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short break
i am so much grateful in this organization .because I've learned of lot of new things not only in making burgers, fries, drinks ice cream.also i learned how to communicate more to our team ,to be a leader .
Pros
free meal day off every week
Cons
small salary
Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.
Pros
Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance
Cons
OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.
Working at mcdonalds is fun and productive . Trainings are updated. Its fun dealing with different people everyday. There are challenges everyday which is very good because it helps me boosts my confidence.
Pros
Free foods and free trainings
Cons
Time availability
ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..
Pros
غذاء مجاني
Cons
إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف
Mcdonald's is well known as international fast food company. It provides fast service and friendly staffs for their customers. This company is continously innovating products for customer satisfactions.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No overtime pay
i learn a lot of things, be friendy to customer , but not only the customer , specially to my co-worker
Pros
free lunch
Cons
the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.
Pros
free meal, free accomodation