McDonald's

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,479 reviews

Fun

It was good working with mc donlads(Bahrain) had a great time working with the organisation .Met some wonderful teammates.Team work was good n helpfull.

I hate McDonald Bahrain management

Really I hate McDonald Bahrain management, only small salary, management harassment etc, same position work,but salary varies,local people they geaving good salary and priorities

its hard but fun

i am so much grateful in this organization .because I've learned of lot of new things not only in making burgers, fries, drinks ice cream.also i learned how to communicate more to our team ,to be a leader .

Pros

free meal day off every week

Cons

small salary

Knowledgeable and fun workplace

Working in Mcdonald's is a good start., in terms of training and enjoyable. Gaining lots of friends external and internal. But need to explore more or experience other field to enhance my knowledge.

Pros

Benefits is good, frre ticket after 2 years, free accomodation, they give allowance if you are leave out and free food alloeance

Cons

OT not properly paid, incremental not fair.

Productive and fun workplace.

Working at mcdonalds is fun and productive . Trainings are updated. Its fun dealing with different people everyday. There are challenges everyday which is very good because it helps me boosts my confidence.

Pros

Free foods and free trainings

Cons

Time availability

مكان عمل ممتاز وبيئة عمل رائعة

ماكدونالدز بشكل عمل من أفضل الأماكن للعمل ولكن هنالك أفراد بداخل الإدارة تسيء إستعمال منصبها للمصالح شخصية و تميز أفراد عن أفراد ..

Pros

غذاء مجاني

Cons

إدارة لا تنظر بالشكل المطلوب لاحتياجات الموظف

Moving forward and updating changes

Mcdonald's is well known as international fast food company. It provides fast service and friendly staffs for their customers. This company is continously innovating products for customer satisfactions.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

No overtime pay

basketball

i learn a lot of things, be friendy to customer , but not only the customer , specially to my co-worker

Pros

free lunch

Cons

fun workplace but the salary is not enough

the most enjoyable part is when you work with everyone does have teamwork and even all of us are tired, we are trying to be happy during the rush hour., i'd learned a lot of things like self initiative also how to communicate well with the customer., everyday tired by doing 12-13 hours duty because of lock of staff. management is good because they always give our salary on time and they know what the employee needs.

Pros

free meal, free accomodation

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?