Ministry of education UAE

Ministry of education UAE Employee Reviews

Bahrain9 reviews
Safe and secure
My journey at the ministry of education has started since 2012, I have been promoted since that time to HR Specialist. All I can be thankful for is the job security and working hours, yet I seek for other opportunities and dream of getting the job that suits my qualifications and skills one day.
Review
I enjoy working these eighteen years and I have Learn a lot of strategies and techniques that helps students too much
And that help the teaching too much and make the learning so exciting
Working in ministry of education is not always helpful
Ministry of education has several drawbacks. First. The consider all staff the same. Next,There is no job advancement because you are required to teach an imposed syllabus. Finally, some place in the ministry of education lack a good management.
review
teaching is a noble act of a person, which gathers between desk job and dealing with people ( teenagers ), nothing is difficult as long as you like your job and the most fun part is you will learn life so quickly in school
un poste de travail non progressif
J' ai appris de nouvelles stratégies et méthodes de communication avec les stagiaires et les collaborateurs
excellent in office programs
excellent in office programs word / powerpoint / spreadsheets
i'm teacher now

i'm teach for children and data entry and analysis all data
productive and fun place to work
In my complete experience this is the best place to work . Managers and higher authorities are very supportive and are very eager to listen to any of the technical doubts .
Pros
Cons
A working day
I usually go 30 minute before the job time requirements and leave a bit later adding to that i tend not to take breaks during the working hours because I try my best to finish my work at school (mainly the corrections and administrative staff). The only time in which i tend to take the work back home is when there is something important or i am a bit late and I would need extra hours. I enjoy working in groups at times it reduces the amount of work load and adds creative to the outcomes. The best part of my job is that there is always something new to learn either educationally or socially.
However, the hardest part of my job is that even thou i try my best not to get the work home still the lesson planning does take place at home mostly which gives me a feeling that its endless at times.
Pros
summary holidays
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of education UAE?
very good job security but not very good culture
the working hours and the summer holidays are probably the only two good things about this job. the culture and the management is extremely un professional.