Nissan

Nissan Employee Reviews

am syam, waiting for a good salary job. now i am working as a engine room technician @nissan bahrain. am doing engine overhaul and automatic transaxle o/h.
NISSAN is a very good company and I am working In as P.D.I TECHNICIAN all facilities is good ,salary is Coming on proper time All the staff is friendly & helping
Typical day at work is challenging. Learned to manage & lead my team members coming from multi cultural backgrounds, manage & provide solutions to daily problems, handle different types of customer concerns & provide a solution satisfying the customers. Management is very open to our ideas & allows the operational managers to execute & implement their ideas. Workplace culture is very transparent & open. The hardest part of the job is explain to the top management regarding the customer complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is:- The appreciation received from a customer whose problems has been resolved. The appreciation received from the management after a quarterly review.
Pros
Freedom to implement our plans.
Cons
Healthcare.
It was a very good place to work but the salary was to low that's the reason I left the work. I was reserving customer car with a working peaper written in the issues and what should be fixed and I was working in the engine and gearbox,. Programming the car Chip checking tires pressure and the engine water.
Cons
Short breaks
Working as a Sr sales Executive from last 5 Years With the good supportive staff i was Working in service counter I got a lot of support from my manager&my colleagues also. I had learn here a lot in my life