Papa John's

Papa John's Employee Reviews

Bahrain6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,191 reviews

my work place is enjoy and not boring im happy with my teammate.

papa johns is my best experience and im happy i join in the company this is my steping stone to build mh dream. company give more insentaves quarterly if we got the budget per month hlwe have extra insentaves. theres a delayed of the salary thats why i need to find a job that company didnot gave late the salary.

Pros

have insentaves

Cons

have also healthcare that company give

Yes its fun and wonderful and nice enviroment

I have ability to join with your company and to help to success the business and I'm ready to join at any time I have good experience to communication with staff from different culture.

Pros

Free lunche

Cons

Health care and short break

The job is fit in me but giving salary is super delayed

i resigned because of salary problem and the company is not good as well. They give our salary by 2 to 3 months after. The company is about to shut down thats why i decided to resigned its really hard for me to continue working in that particular company because i cannot able to buy food and paid my debt that time.

Pros

No free lunch and etc.

Cons

Long hours because of extending working hours

Here I learned to work with minimum workforce and beeter work. Work place culture is very friendly. Enjoyable part of job is 8 hrs duty only. You will get good time to spend with your family.

Pros

Have quarterly and monthly incentive

Cons

Company providing heathcare facilities

not good company

its a good working pLace but not good management. that is the reason i want to transfer to another company. i want to deveLope my skiLLs and enhance my knowledge.

papa John's is the best

I learned in papa John's so much for my future and still learning more. I like to work in papa John's so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Papa John's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Papa John's Reviews by Location

• Papa John's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?