Papa John's

Papa John's Employee Reviews

Showing all 12,523 reviews

my work place is enjoy and not boring im happy with my teammate.

papa johns is my best experience and im happy i join in the company this is my steping stone to build mh dream. company give more insentaves quarterly if we got the budget per month hlwe have extra insentaves. theres a delayed of the salary thats why i need to find a job that company didnot gave late the salary.

Pros

have insentaves

Cons

have also healthcare that company give

Good job, laid back, high turnover rate

nice place to work, laid back positive enviroment. turnover rate is high, pay can be inconsistent, but with a job like this you come to expect things like this.

Pros

Laid back, low stress

Cons

high turnover rate, unclear roles

Not worth it

If you have never had a job and just need experience you can walk in and just day you can work any day and you will be hire on the spot. Especially if you want to be a driver but other then that I would not recommend anyone to work for papa johns.

Pros

Zero.

Cons

No breaks, poor pay, poor management

Way underpaid compared to similar positions in my area

As a driver you will get below minimum wage which i think this is the last corporation doing this practice your mileage will be compensated at 50% of the federal rate and you will not make up much money in tips, management is really gossipy and will take advantage of you if you put in extra work. If your planning on delivery driving go with pizza hut or dominoes you will get a flat rate of around 10$ + benefits definitely not recommended as a long-term source of income

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

No breaks, no benefits, inexperienced management, exploitation of workers

Can be fun but severely understaffed

When I started, company was great but after COVID hit, all of the locations are working too hard with hardly any help. Would be great if they paid slightly more and had more employees

Pros

Half off while menu but can usually get free food

Cons

Too much workload for such little staff

Un puesto de trabajo muy agobiante

Empiezas motivado y sales odiando la vida, ya que hay mucha injusticia por parte de la empresa y los que la llevan, segun ellos se manejan por zonas de reparto pero al final eso da igual se llega a sitios donde no deberiamos simplemente porque los encargados o el q este de turno quiera aumentar los numeros de ventas, eso por la parte de tardanza de los pedidos, luego viene el disque compañerismo, todo bien hasta que uno deja de venir porque no quiere, no le gusto o porque le paso algo. Ahi se masca la tragedia porque ya que nadie viene a suplir su puesto, no buscan alternativas simplemente debes seguir trabajando aunque tengas mil pedidos y solo estes tu. Luego tambien te meten muchos dias de cierre seguidos, hacen ya lo que hacen para que termines cansandote y mandando todo a la mier€/&. No valoran el trabajo de los repartidores, te mandan a otras tiendas cuando no es una obligación ya que firmas un contrato para solo repartir, no para hacer pizzas o ir a otra tienda cuando falta alguien por irresponsable. Yo tengo ya 2 años y deseo irme porque aparte que estoy quemado estoy cansado de las injusticias en el trabajo.

Pros

Ninguna

Cons

Injusticia general

Interesting and fun first job

Not somewhere you want to stay or make a career of but a good job for temporary work or a first job. Pay is not great and tips are dependent on your area.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

No breaks

Malo

Explotación pura, poco compañerismo, tratos de favor...

Easy Job

The job wasn’t hard at all. High turnover rate though. Not everything is for everyone. Papa Johns can be a career if you want to make it one but it can also be good for just having a job.

Pros

Easy Job

I thought It Was A Good Place To Work

I Thought there was good people here but you better watch your Back Because They'll Tell G.M lies About You And Try To Get You Fired For Whatever Reason They Don't About You Or Anything They Are Back Stabbers so Just Go And Do Your Job And Go Home Don't Try To Anyone's Friends

Pros

50% off

Cons

They Don't Care About You

Decent job, not somewhere I would stay as a career

Pretty easy and basic job. Pay is a bit on the low side but if you're a delivery driver depending on your store you may make out good with tips. Not really a place to move up very high. Work life balance sucks especially as you move into management.

Terrible workplace

I would not recommend working here to my worst enemy😂😂it is a terrible workplace it is dirty and everyone there stinks it’s like they don’t shower 😂

Cons

It’s fun don’t get me wrong but management sucks

My managers and Gm treat us like a number doesn’t care if we’re sick ir injured from a medical disability. I’d recommend you work there if it’s a temp job

Fun workplace

It’s an easy job with decent pay only problem is people don’t want to do their jobs. People are lazy from time to time but the management has it rough because you can’t have any punishment given because they don’t have the staff to support fair punishment.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Rarely get vacation hours

Fun to work at but management was not great

Pay was always short, franchise owner was rude. Used to get free lunches but stopped it because the owners were cheap. Always understaffed and overworked

Ok

Started out going good, day to day functions was manageable. Favoritism among store managers and employees that have been there for over 5 years which puts pressure on you when you are trying to assert yourself When it’s your turn to manage the team. Job can be stressful during peak times.

Pros

50% meals

Cons

Pay

No pagan.

Hace unas tres semanas que dejé de trabajar en papa john’s por decisión propia y aún no me han pagado ni un céntimo, ni el sueldo ni el finiquito ni nada, una gestión deplorable.Eso sí, el ambiente de trabajo es tranquilo y hay buen compañerismo.

Pros

Ambiente de trabajo bueno.

Cons

No pagan.

I was a driver so it was what it was.

I drove everyday for long busy shifts. Some days made great money on tips some days I went home broke. Good days bad days. The managers focus and only care about what's going on inside. Long as you are making your deliveries in good time your good to go. But your also a driver so unless you decide to get off the road and move to a insider there's no advancements.

Pros

Job security, ton of hours, very self-reliant

Cons

No advancement, only make real money off tips

only cared about the dollar and amount of pepperoni on the pizza

Kept adding to the menu but didn't adjust time constraints. Zero work/life balance. As a manager everything rolled downhill to me. Company cared very little about employee safety, IE delivering in tornados, snow storms etc. Better have the correct amount of pepperoni on your pizzas or no bonus and plenty of write ups.

Pros

free food

Cons

no breaks, constantly tired, filling openings with warm bodies.

Good place to earn good extra bucks

On a good night you may make up words of $30 an hour, however on a slow night it may go down to about 15 bucks an hour.It's been my experience that most of the nights are pretty good nights.

Pros

Good money, hours you want

Cons

Wear and tear on your car, but the compensation pays for it

Delivery Driver

It’s alright but your putting a lot of miles on your car. Plus they expect you to cut and box all the food. So your basically an insider when your not driving

Pros

Work in car

Cons

Ask drivers to help prep and cook

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Papa John's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K