Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Showing all 33,494 reviews

Challenging work environment

I've been working in Pizza Hut , Bahrain for 5yrs..and I have worked in 3 diff.branches.. Working in the food industry gave me the ability to deal with diff.nationalities and to solve problems.Hygiene is very important in the store and being flexible towards to colleagues as well.

Pros

Staff meal on duty on time salary

Good when starting

Good as a first job, but it's a dead end in general. Management doesn't respect the workers and often doesn't do their jobs and hands down more work and responsibilities down. Only the base workers get in trouble for not doing their job, shift leads, store managers, and regional coaches can kick all their responsibilities for years down the road dodging their job and never get in trouble.

Buenos beneficios laborales

Es una buena experiencia pero debes trabajar duro para conseguir crecer.

Fun

Fun place to work and do pizza stuff. Driving around in a car is fun, so fun, lets waste gas together and collect coins from the doors. Do it. It's a fun time.

Decent

Not worth minimum wage but it a good first job. I can never look at pizza again and all my clothes will forever smell like pizza but I liked the people and it was easy.

Good work environment, friendly management

For the time worked there Pizza Hut was a good work place. Though there were long stressful days there were many good easy days as well. Management is easy to get along with, coworkers often the same, the work isn't all that hard so long as you keep up with the pace

Delivery driver was a Great job for mobility, flexibility, & as a side hustle!

Worked at a great location years ago..delivery drivers were typically in & out the store especially on busy days. While at the store I remember preparing the dough and oiling dishs/pans, also moving boxes to the freezer when the truck shipped products to the store.The management were flexible with my part time work schedule. The staff/co-workers were friendly and from all walks of life, I learned a lot from co-workers and customer's in the short time I worked as a driver. Tips are important, be careful at certain apartments and in some neighborhoods. Hardest part was carrying large orders of hot pizza in the summer but the tips were good so that helps.

Over worked

Working at Pizza Hut honestly drained me as a person and this is not due to the fast past working environment as I have had previous experience in these environments. The management do not care about their staff. You are over worked and it is not worth the small pay. Overall it was such a toxic environment. I had Multiple breakdown whilst working shifts and no one seemed to care. Was not giving me legal required breaks.

Buen empleo si eres menor de edad

Pagan muy poco para lo qué haces pero son súper flexibles con los horarios si estudias es un buen trabajo para comenzar sin experiencia

Pros

No necesaria experiencia

Cons

Mal pagado

Bueno para primer empleo,

Es una buena opción para laborar pero demaciada carga de trabajo, mucha rotación de personal, mucho estrés pero el ambiente si es muy bueno en el sentido de que la mayoría son jóvenes

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?

Easy work but can get tiring to deal with customers

The management was really nice and the work was easy (mostly dishes, taking orders over the phone, cutting pizzas), but it's really stressful when it gets busy and customers can make the job miserable. It's like people lose their minds when they know you can't directly see them over the phone. Mistakes are easily made and customers are unforgiving. Also, hours are very unreliable. One week you could have 3 hours and another you could have 15.

Pros

employee discount (only 20%)

Cons

rude customers, minimum wage

Don't work here

Just don't work here. Everything about pizza hut sucks. Very bad pay, lack of management, lazy coworkers, no stock, stressful, little hours, etc. I wouldn't recommend ANYONE to work here

Pros

discounted food

Cons

everything

Fun and fast paced

Working as a driver at Pizza Hut is definitely a fun fast paced job, it was great for me getting income while in college. The tips are really good and the store is really nice

Not great

Sucked. Was lied to constantly, hours were constantly fluctuating to the point where I had no clue what my monthly salary was gonna be until the final week.

Ambiente de trabajo bueno, prestaciones malas

Es una empresa en la que se vuelve complicado mantenerse debido al bajo salario.

Pros

Buen ambiente entre compañeros

Cons

Salario

Nice

Nice place to work. Cool staff. Low pay. Closing was fun once the customer left. Stay extra to clean up, got extra hours that way. Too bad they closed

Upper management is completely trash, they use you and throw you away when they are done with you

Regardless of how long you have worked with them or how much you have helped the company they will treat you like a piece of trash and use you and throw you away. Doesnt matter what role you are in. District manager or general manager.. You are useless to them if you want to have any independence of your own.

Pros

RGM’s get free food any time. ARGM gets 50% off and employees get 20% off

Cons

Only the RGM & ARGM gets benefits

Unproductive and highly stressful environment

Overall the job took a lot and gave little back. It was a stressful and demanded a lot without the available amount of compromise toward its employees.

Fun place to work

Good place to work. Good team work and management skills and good benefits and pay. Would recommend to someone looking for a part-time job or even full time.

Good place for food quality and provide the best services for costumers

Pizza hut chain is the most papuler because of best food and services they provide services from costumer point of view and make costumer happy people love it

Delivery driving is okay

Management is supportive, pay is only decent if you're a Driver or an Assistant Manager. I was a driver and the tips are really the only redeeming factor but even then, sometimes tips are low too. Pizza delivery is being shafted by Food delivery apps. You'd be surprised to know there isn't that much traffic coming through pizza hut these days.

Pros

Barely discounted food.

Cons

Overall not a place you want to get stuck in. Dead end job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits