Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Bahrain7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,448 reviews

Challenging work environment

I've been working in Pizza Hut , Bahrain for 5yrs..and I have worked in 3 diff.branches.. Working in the food industry gave me the ability to deal with diff.nationalities and to solve problems.Hygiene is very important in the store and being flexible towards to colleagues as well.

Pros

Staff meal on duty on time salary

Cons

Not a good place

It’s good for beginners to start working there and have some experience about Pizza , otherwise there salaries are very less compared to other Pizza restaurants in town.

Enjoy making deals and leading team

our Work start by figure 8 walk and check everything in the store. In my job I have leaned a lot of business and leading a team experience.fully aware with management and business skills , stock levels system,Labour scheduling , sales forecasting ,

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Good company

I have 6 days and 1 day off in the pizza hut , i enjoy to go in duty hours in the store because of my co- workers. Hardest time is when time of busy . and. I will be kitchen and in the same time cashier ..

Pros

Free lunch

how to handle cash management more effectively. The hardest part was when the customer was impatient about their order. The best part was that the work pace was diverse.

Productive and fun

Learning in both back of the house jod an front of the house, its a fun environment everybody is happy and they are willing to help in every step of the way.

Pros

Free food

good place to work

Staff Management: • Motivating the Crew to work as team to achieve targets and developing a sense of healthy competition amongst them to achieve results. • Handled Crew Scheduling of the Restaurant. • Preparing payroll of the managers and crew. Inventory Management: • Keeping a record of when to order, how much to order and taking deliveries. • Handling quality control checks on regular basis of the products (inputs as well as output) according to company Standards. Accounts: • Preparing Profit & Loss a/c Statement on weekly/mid-month/month end basis. • Cash Handling. • Maintaining Sales record on daily basis for giving the profitable business at the end of the day. Maintenance & Repair: • Taking care of the Repair & Maintenance tasks to be done in the Restaurant on a regular basis through a Planned Maintenance Calendar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits