ProLogistix

ProLogistix Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,724 reviews

Just depends on we’re you are working at

Prologistix is a good temp company , It just depends on how long you have been working for them and your attendance but if you are a good worker and show up on time , Then everything will be Just Fine .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Working weekends

Productive and Equal work place

Awesome team that cares about their associates. The team has a great way of taking care both internal and external associates. No micromanaging, great perks, awesome leaders, effortless support.

Good customer service and support

Good customer service and support and the supervisor made sure you come to work on time and made sure we got treated fair. and we'll got so much work overtime every day the coworkers was very excited to with and support.

Pros

Good free lunch every day

Cons

we got break on time and support for doing a good job

Good experience, poor management

Working here wasn’t bad but wasn’t great. The pay was decent and you get to travel with a group that becomes tight knit. The poor management and leadership kind of ruined the experience though. There is new management in place now so thing should be better

Fun work place with professional peers very hand on company

Definitely a learning experience. I would definitely recommend Prologistix. I absolutely loved working the USPS project. It’s a seasonal job which when I did work it was for a month but I’ve heard it’s last now from November to February. I will be reapplying this year.

Just another temp service

Don't expect anything from PL or the client company. You're a warm body filling a job to perform a task, for a specific period of time, nothing more.

Pros

Some clients are decent companies and you'll enjoy the culture there., Impress the right person and you may even be offered a permanent position.

Cons

You may receive a call one day and be told you are no longer needed with no explanation.

They take care of their employees.

They are the best temp service i have worked for. They take care of their employees, and make sure they are treated fairly by they companies you are placed.

Not a great experience

My experience working with prologistix wasn’t the best in my opinion. I worked at the prologistix warehouse. After working with this company I felt overworked with little pay. The supervisors love to gossip and choose favoritism. There was a lot of drama in the work place which made it not a positive place to work. Don’t expect the supervisors to tell you your doing a good job , expect them to complain of your work and expect you to work FAST! So if you’re not a person who can work in a very very fast paced environment don’t recommend this is for you! I also had a supervisor who would make inappropriate jokes with employees about sleeping with them, so that was one thing that made me feel uncomfortable working there. Another thing they will definitely just hire anyone! Most toxic work place I have ever worked at :(

Company is very supportive behind the scenes.

Prologistix provides great explanation of the job given. Placed in job very fast. Answers all questions and is very helpful. Office staff is super friendly ! Attendance is a must or open communication about time off is needed. Accommodations have been made for pre-approved time off needed. I feel they are always on their game to help me succeed!

It was an excellent experience of a lifetime

Amazing professional individuals. Very exciting atmosphere the consuming workforce and very fast paced easy learning capacity. Alot of hands on training training was very professional every area was simple to learn.

Not fun

I have been working at this company for more than 10 years with no promotions. The manager treats employees like no other. I highly recommend working here

The management team is great!

Overall very happy working for this company. The managers are truly amazing. Always very helpful and professional. I've worked for them for 6 months now at Keen Warehouse.

Not a place to work

Poor payPoor managementThe good thing here are my coworkersNeeds a lot of workDon't feel all people are being treated the same it depends on who you know

Could be a good thing

Over all good company to work for and they take care of their own if you get hurt on the job,they make.sure you don't lose pay and get you the medical you need, the only issue is they are in the process of merging with another staffing agency and the Management will.be coming from the other companies side and they are not the same as prologistix Management, so I'm hoping things at least stay the same,hopefully it gets better

Pros

Salary, and home and family balance

Cons

The new management, might change

Prologistix is the worst!

You register for work and go through endless forklift training and still don't get placed for work with not even a call saying what happened. They seem to not prioritize finding people who are registered with them work over people that walk in off the street.

The personnel was all friendly and courteous and easy to talk to.

They checked up on how things was going at the job. They seemed concerned about my well being and the courtesy of the Business I was working at and the people I was working for.

Pros

The Insurance offered was great!

Cons

Don't have any.

Rude management

They have rude management and don’t give you the jobs you were selected for. They don’t put the correct information on their applications. They get offended when you correct them on the information that THEY POSTED. And then block you from applying for different positions with them.

Cons

Get rude and offended when you correct them on the incorrect information that’s POSTED.

Ehh

It’s an okay place to work if you enjoy something laid back with no direction, there is a lot of lack on communication as well. But I didn’t like the atmosphere majority of the time.

Excellent place to get hooked up with a job.

Excellent agency they help quite a bit and will work with you and your schedule. They also seem to genuinely care about getting you into a permanent job. Would recommend to anyone struggling to find work.

Great place for a fresh start

(Shortened review) I have worked for Prologistix for about a year. They gave me an opportunity to work with some great people in relaxed enviornments. I have never met the staff (Covid-19), but they have been kind and allow freedom in your life with job flexibility. Health insurance does come out of your pocket if you elect it, this is probably my biggest knock on the company.

Pros

Freedom of schedule, Great coworkers, Educational opportunities through PennFoster (AZ)

Cons

Healthcare

Welcoming environment

A typical day at work . Depends on placement but overall they will get you in somewhere quick . In a wide range of "..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLogistix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • ProLogistix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?