Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Bahrain5 reviews
Handling all in bound out bound in Temperature controlled section was a challenge.
Was promoted within 6 months & transferred to handle Cold room (All temperature section) to assist Manager-Cold Section

Management and co-workers were supportive.

Hardest part of the job was working at -20 degrees inside the frozen warehouse for long period of time.

Enjoyable part is taking inventory and finding the accuracy.
Pros
Free accommodation and transport
Cons
Frozen temperature
One of the most unprofessional and cheap auditing firms in Bahrain. They hire and fire easily as the CSP says that everyone is disposable. He is very naive and mainly focuses on admin tasks rather than actual business. He constantly fires people in HR dept as he doesn’t see a need for HR and wants to prove it to the region. Only people that are safe are those who serve his personal needs. Otherwise even people in our audit department are sick of the CSP and upper management arrogance and unethical behavior. People work insane hours and have been in the company for over a decade yet they are never promoted and their salaries are way below market. The regional heads are mainly focused on squeezing the life out of people and then they talk about be well work well and integrity. Don’t listen to their speak up initiatives and the values they advertise because the second you speak up about any wrong doing of a senior then you are immediately fired. Be sure of that and don’t take the risk if you have obligations. This is a very ruthless and cruel organization that mainly appreciate criminals rather than human beings.
Soon after joining, I found out that the Lebanese CSP has fired every HR that is Bahraini. He has a vendetta against Bahraini nationals and only helps those that bend for him to keep their jobs. He treats Lebanese employees very well and gives them rewards for tattling on other employees. He enjoys torturing talent by letting them watch the development of uneducated employees. Do not trust the regional HR because if you complain then you will immediately get fired. Also their pay is below market and they expect you to work insane hours. If you are thinking of joining this company as HR then don’t take the risk as you will get fired within a year if not sooner. Also you will get tortured by the CSP as he is very neurotic but will pretend that he is easy going in the first month. Don’t believe him or anyone in this company, they are all frauds. If you are a fraud then you found the right place. Otherwise run away ASAP!
Cons
No personal life in PwC Bahrain office, they pay well compared to other competitors, however, it does not worth it.
Organised project plan for the day.

During my short stint working in PwC, I learned the different aspects of HRMS.

The management was excellent in looking after their employees with regard to compensation, professional development and career growth.

Working in a multinational company with diversed cultures, motivated me to align my skills and experience. It was a healthy competition.

Unclear objectives and direction from the superiors.

Even I was on a temporary employment, I managed to build a rapport with my colleagues.
Pros
Professional development, team building
Cons
Lack of direction from the superiors
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?