PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in Manama

Manama3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,078 reviews

Organised project plan for the day. During my short stint working in PwC, I learned the different aspects of HRMS. The management was excellent in looking after their employees with regard to compensation, professional development and career growth. Working in a multinational company with diversed cultures, motivated me to align my skills and experience. It was a healthy competition. Unclear objectives and direction from the superiors. Even I was on a temporary employment, I managed to build a rapport with my colleagues.

Pros

Professional development, team building

Cons

Lack of direction from the superiors

unethical and unprofessional

One of the most unprofessional and cheap auditing firms in Bahrain. They hire and fire easily as the CSP says that everyone is disposable. He is very naive and mainly focuses on admin tasks rather than actual business. He constantly fires people in HR dept as he doesn’t see a need for HR and wants to prove it to the region. Only people that are safe are those who serve his personal needs. Otherwise even people in our audit department are sick of the CSP and upper management arrogance and unethical behavior. People work insane hours and have been in the company for over a decade yet they are never promoted and their salaries are way below market. The regional heads are mainly focused on squeezing the life out of people and then they talk about be well work well and integrity. Don’t listen to their speak up initiatives and the values they advertise because the second you speak up about any wrong doing of a senior then you are immediately fired. Be sure of that and don’t take the risk if you have obligations. This is a very ruthless and cruel organization that mainly appreciate criminals rather than human beings.

No personal life in PwC Bahrain office

No personal life in PwC Bahrain office, they pay well compared to other competitors, however, it does not worth it. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • PwC
  • Manama
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?