PwC

Manager2 reviews
Bahrain2 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,078 reviews

Organised project plan for the day. During my short stint working in PwC, I learned the different aspects of HRMS. The management was excellent in looking after their employees with regard to compensation, professional development and career growth. Working in a multinational company with diversed cultures, motivated me to align my skills and experience. It was a healthy competition. Unclear objectives and direction from the superiors. Even I was on a temporary employment, I managed to build a rapport with my colleagues.

Pros

Professional development, team building

Cons

Lack of direction from the superiors

A lot of discrimination if you are a local

Soon after joining, I found out that the Lebanese CSP has fired every HR that is Bahraini. He has a vendetta against Bahraini nationals and only helps those that bend for him to keep their jobs. He treats Lebanese employees very well and gives them rewards for tattling on other employees. He enjoys torturing talent by letting them watch the development of uneducated employees. Do not trust the regional HR because if you complain then you will immediately get fired. Also their pay is below market and they expect you to work insane hours. If you are thinking of joining this company as HR then don’t take the risk as you will get fired within a year if not sooner. Also you will get tortured by the CSP as he is very neurotic but will pretend that he is easy going in the first month. Don’t believe him or anyone in this company, they are all frauds. If you are a fraud then you found the right place. Otherwise run away ASAP!

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

PwC Reviews by Location

• PwC
  • Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?