Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Proud because it nis international hotel chain.... one of the best work experiences... but management is not that really good... because the recreation manager was not good in handling people... typical boss not a type of good leadership.
Challenging and very productive work at Sheraton.always dealing with professional people on daily task. Workplace is very comfortable and tools to be needed are very useful.
I will always rate bahrain sheraton as the best place I worked uptil now.the hr of sheraton was very helpful through out working days in sheraton with all staff.
It's a good place to work. You can consider it as a 2nd home. Staff are working as one team and family. I developed my career here since I joined in this hotel from 1997 and I started as Reservations Agent until I got promoted to Reservations Manager. Then I was away for 5 years and came back again as Revenue Executive for 6 years. The hotel is closed for renovation for the period of 2 years.
Very good accommodation. It has a place for football, cricket, volleyball and basketball. Well equipped spacious gym is also available. Fully furnished flats. Washing machine in each flat.
Pros
Free meals (Asian, Arabic etc) Computer with net available in staff canteen.
Cons
No free wi-fi
learning and motivation and found second family in this company enjoy working with lovely people...giving chance to the staff to grow with their carreers
It is so fun to work at the Sheraton Bahrain Hotel most of the staff here stayed long time because they feel that this is ther 2nd home and all people here is like brother and sister, It help a lot - fun work place 8 hrs a day, 2 days off yearly increament Yearly ticket Happy environment
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
good packages
good ambiance and amenities also in pergola. nice workmates, also with our boss, happy and contented in our workplace. nicest guests, great food and delicious .
Sheraton as my first job internationally, it helps me alot to adopt with different cultures and respect each one of them. Working here is not just only to serve each guest but also having fun while working.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sheraton?
Five star hotel and have a good standard and team work in the outlet all of our colleague is respecting each other and treated like a family the work environment was so good
I have to say it was great working in sheraton hotels.as the job includes entracting with diffrent type of people from all over the world.i have gained experince on how to make gustes and custemer comfortabel
Pros
Tips, reward
Cons
Consistant work 24/3
I'm always like to get challenge. Try to help each other and share with my co-workers. Strongly maintain by HACCP. Bigening is the most important part of work
it was good exprience for me i thank ful to sheraton hotel their everthing was free. i had wonderful time with sheraton staff. they gave me such nice way to see the carrier.
Pros
lunch dinner accomidation
Cons
8 hours
As a team member doing job in management...trying to learn different things others management .sheraton bahrain hotel is like friendly place for guest and management ..we all associates r trying to give best our guest required.
A company that helps the employee to find better field that suits to their potentials. One of an international hotel chain that renders 5star services.
I have learned a lost of new ideas about my profession, Management always cared about employees, my co-workers are very friendly, Got very good Training [verbally & practically] from the management and professional and experienced managers
Pros
food & accommodation
Cons
salary increments very less
Sheraton Hotel is a five star hotel chain. As an Information clerk, will see to it that 10 feet before the guests I am smiling and 5ft before the guest I greet. Hospitable staffs and friendly. I also see to it that the guests is satisfied with the task that is given to me.
Pros
free accommodation and transportation
Cons
sometimes overtime
just focus on your job, be your self and know what is happening around you, know all the situation.. just follow all the instruction that they give..
Pros
free food
Cons
food allowance
8 hours working day, sometimes over time 5-star service culture with the highest level of service Approachable management and skilled co-workers Busy environment on daily basis
Sheraton Bahrain Hotel is International Hotel. They have good facilities for the employees. Im working in the Hotel since 2008, I started as a Guest Service Agent and got promoted as Club Floor Supervisor.
Pros
Free, Transportation, food and Accomodation
Cons
With Health Benefits, 8 Hours working and 30 minutes Breaks
 Works closely with Executive Chef and Director of Food & Beverage.  Assign, in detail, specific duties to all associates for efficient operation of the kitchen. Visually inspect, select and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.  Process requisitions for supplies.  Select, train and supervise kitchen staff in the proper preparation of menu items.  Schedule culinary staff so that proper coverage is maintained while keeping payroll costs in line.  Ensure proper receiving, storage (including temperature setting) and rotation of food products so as to comply with health department regulations.  Adhere to control procedures for cost and quality.  Supervise daily cleaning of the Kitchen area for safety reasons.  Maintain and arrange associates vacation schedule for proper staffing.  Report any equipment in need of repair
  1. Employee Reviews