Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews

Bahrain18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,997 reviews

Good company to work with

Excellent Human resource support, good work culture, work-life balance, attractive products to advise the clients, overall a great company to work with.

Customer service

I provide a personal loan for customers and credit cards and opening accounts investing on account. Service all customer Fixed all problem Reached my target every month

Very nice place to work all people and hr department is cooperative

I personally enjoyed while working in standard chartered bank its a nice place to work. People and colleagues are very cooperative and managers also are harf working and cooperative.

Pros

We have parties from the bank side and have Gabga and etc

Cons

Yes have Healthcare cards with family coverage

Amazing Amazing people to work with.

The people in Bahrain SCB are with the heart of Gold,Great team to work with. Very very Cooperative team ...............................................................

Pros

Very very helpful people i

Productive and fun work place

A great place to work , the management is great, Employees are also great. Constantly keeping the staff updated on new policies and procedures. A company that will invest time and money of its employees..

Pros

Training's

Cons

Health Care

i worked in the Standard Chartered Bank almost 10 years. it was a great time working with SCB Bahrain. i left the job on January 2018 due to family issues . but now i want to start my career from UAE with other good organization.

SCB Call centre agent

Answering on customer Enquiries and handling four countries (Jordon,Oman,Qatar & Bahrain) - serving customer on the phone with all services same like branch services as well working on shift basis ( Night , Evening & morning )

Pros

Medical insurance

Cons

Short break

Standard Chartered Bank

I really love to work in this organization because It's a very challenging which you can learn a lot of things within the field you work in.. Im very proud that I work with an international bank like standard chartered bank.

internship in collection department

it was first time a worker, excited and wants to do much more but the period was short and I have to leave in order to complete the degree............

Pros

speed and accurancy

Cons

loan calculation based on the salary

exciting and challenging

• Understanding customer needs helped me cross-sell consumer banking clients with other liabilities products such as mortgage, overdraft facilities etc. • Having gained good knowledge of the various banking products enabled me to advice clients on the main aspects of consumer banking products and investment schemes. • Through effective time management was able to efficiently micro manage accounts for walk-ins, multiple meeting and priority banking clients.

مكان عمل ممتاز

اتطلع للافضل ارجو المتابعه ليش كل هاي الأسئلة خلاص

Job security is a red flag

There is uncertainty about the future and this impacts employees' morale. However scb remains one of the stringest in the market and is indeed a learning academy

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Lack of career path

Standard chartered bank work environment

-Daily meeting followed by client visits. -to interact with clients in accordance to their satisfaction. -very friendly environment with good co-workers. -co-workers were nice people. -closing a deal. -most enjoyable was client visits.

Cons

short break, punctuality cent percent

a busy work schedule with multi tasking

This is what it looks like .....the things i have not added in the description are fun with colleagues and health benefits resulting because of a busy body. Business development executive • Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with contacts. • Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. • Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance. • Plan and execute targets. • Visiting listed companies in the companies list. • Responsible to approach potential leads and cold calls. • Client acquisition and promotional activities. .

Pros

business on my mind all the time

Cons

as a result money is always there with me

yoga classes

scb here for good we use bank tools and facilities find bank quidiness hold a meeting management is so helpful and supportive inceremts by every quarter

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short break

marketing

a good working expirience in tat company staff are very good and helpful

Target Oriented Co

Enjoy working in New to Sales job. Revenue driven challenges are met Banker with 10 years of exp, mostly in WM

Pros

Top Sales No's achieved

Cons

Stretched Hours, no time for family

Productive and organized team work

Lots to learn from and well management, I learned to achieve target on time,

Pros

achieving target

Cons

bad time management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Chartered Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Standard Chartered Bank Reviews by Location

• Standard Chartered Bank
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?