Standard Chartered Bank

Manama7 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,031 reviews

Customer service

I provide a personal loan for customers and credit cards and opening accounts investing on account. Service all customer Fixed all problem Reached my target every month

Very nice place to work all people and hr department is cooperative

I personally enjoyed while working in standard chartered bank its a nice place to work. People and colleagues are very cooperative and managers also are harf working and cooperative.

Pros

We have parties from the bank side and have Gabga and etc

Cons

Yes have Healthcare cards with family coverage

Standard Chartered Bank

I really love to work in this organization because It's a very challenging which you can learn a lot of things within the field you work in.. Im very proud that I work with an international bank like standard chartered bank.

Standard chartered bank work environment

-Daily meeting followed by client visits. -to interact with clients in accordance to their satisfaction. -very friendly environment with good co-workers. -co-workers were nice people. -closing a deal. -most enjoyable was client visits.

Cons

short break, punctuality cent percent

a busy work schedule with multi tasking

This is what it looks like .....the things i have not added in the description are fun with colleagues and health benefits resulting because of a busy body. Business development executive • Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with contacts. • Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. • Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance. • Plan and execute targets. • Visiting listed companies in the companies list. • Responsible to approach potential leads and cold calls. • Client acquisition and promotional activities. .

Pros

business on my mind all the time

Cons

as a result money is always there with me

yoga classes

scb here for good we use bank tools and facilities find bank quidiness hold a meeting management is so helpful and supportive inceremts by every quarter

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short break

marketing

a good working expirience in tat company staff are very good and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Chartered Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits