Standard Chartered Bank

Bahrain18 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,036 reviews

Good company to work with

Excellent Human resource support, good work culture, work-life balance, attractive products to advise the clients, overall a great company to work with.

i worked in the Standard Chartered Bank almost 10 years. it was a great time working with SCB Bahrain. i left the job on January 2018 due to family issues . but now i want to start my career from UAE with other good organization.

Standard Chartered Bank

I really love to work in this organization because It's a very challenging which you can learn a lot of things within the field you work in.. Im very proud that I work with an international bank like standard chartered bank.

Job security is a red flag

There is uncertainty about the future and this impacts employees' morale. However scb remains one of the stringest in the market and is indeed a learning academy

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Lack of career path

a busy work schedule with multi tasking

This is what it looks like .....the things i have not added in the description are fun with colleagues and health benefits resulting because of a busy body. Business development executive • Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with contacts. • Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. • Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance. • Plan and execute targets. • Visiting listed companies in the companies list. • Responsible to approach potential leads and cold calls. • Client acquisition and promotional activities. .

Pros

business on my mind all the time

Cons

as a result money is always there with me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Chartered Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Standard Chartered Bank Reviews by Location

• Standard Chartered Bank
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?