Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Management reviews

Bahrain18 reviews

Clear

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,036 reviews

Productive and fun work place

A great place to work , the management is great, Employees are also great. Constantly keeping the staff updated on new policies and procedures. A company that will invest time and money of its employees..

Pros

Training's

Cons

Health Care

exciting and challenging

• Understanding customer needs helped me cross-sell consumer banking clients with other liabilities products such as mortgage, overdraft facilities etc. • Having gained good knowledge of the various banking products enabled me to advice clients on the main aspects of consumer banking products and investment schemes. • Through effective time management was able to efficiently micro manage accounts for walk-ins, multiple meeting and priority banking clients.

Job security is a red flag

There is uncertainty about the future and this impacts employees' morale. However scb remains one of the stringest in the market and is indeed a learning academy

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Lack of career path

a busy work schedule with multi tasking

This is what it looks like .....the things i have not added in the description are fun with colleagues and health benefits resulting because of a busy body. Business development executive • Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with contacts. • Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. • Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance. • Plan and execute targets. • Visiting listed companies in the companies list. • Responsible to approach potential leads and cold calls. • Client acquisition and promotional activities. .

Pros

business on my mind all the time

Cons

as a result money is always there with me

yoga classes

scb here for good we use bank tools and facilities find bank quidiness hold a meeting management is so helpful and supportive inceremts by every quarter

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short break

Productive and organized team work

Lots to learn from and well management, I learned to achieve target on time,

Pros

achieving target

Cons

bad time management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Chartered Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits