Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews

Bahrain6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 54,214 reviews

i love doing research in my computer.

i learned how to be professional and to build my life. The hardest part of my job is to failed my targets... My most enjoyable part of my job is if my customer satisfied my service and left me a wonderful smile.

Jolly environment and a lot of learning

It is an enjoyable experience working in this company. Diversity is one good aspect of this company, I have gained a lot of friends with different culture and language. This company gives good benefits and opportunity to all their partners to grow within.

Pros

Good Benefit

Politics

Dont trust too much. Work hard. Trust only yourslef. They are not balance. They like to talk about you when your out of the store. They hate you when they know your stronger than them.

Pros

Free coffes.

Cons

Cut breaks

We are working as family. Sharing all with smiles

In starbucks we learn to develop our talents through our own way because they don't just let us work . We were scheduled for a self development seminar like suggestive selling. Food and safety. We have our coffee master course, barista trainee. We were always updated with the company standards. The work place is so inspiring and challenging in a way that we meet a different level of rich people who is usually our costumers and guest. The hardest part of the job is of course to fight our weakness. And that's the best part because we are making experience where we can learn more, and to be strong.

Pros

Free foods for somebody who received awards and birthdays.

Cons

We have our full one hour breaks with free coffee.

Best Way to start a stepping stone

When i worked in starbucks, they were very accommodating, but there are a few ups and downs, you'll be able to learn to manage your time as all employees are the same, you'll learn to have initiatives. Work culture is great as they dont discriminate anyone as everyone is seen equal and equally talented. working may be competitive so you could advance to your career and there are alot of partners who would want to advance thus it competes for the position.

Pros

Employee benefits, Health insurance, management Advancements, fun, Diversed

Cons

Competitive, Stressful during busy hours.

Starbucks is the best

I am working 8 hours a day , all the staff friendly we help each other . I learn so many kinds of coffee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits