Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 5,543 reviews matching the search See all 5,544 reviews
Large company with opportunity for advancement.
Team Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 16, 2019
Being a team leader was motivating for the team and satisfying to insure success of the company.Building strong employee professional relationships were satisfying.
Pros
Regimented work and break structure.
Sykes Enterprises
Customer Service (A/C & Heating) (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 15, 2019
This company is very special. Lots of work but not stressful, the training was broad and intensive. I learned alot about A/C and Citibank financial, payout and payoff.
Liked my boss but they will fire you for their equipment failing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCFebruary 15, 2019
I was with the company for 2 years, loved my job and found that though it was easy for me to hit sales goals and regularly get above targets set I very soon ran into problems with the USB that was provided to run the virtual client. I had several replacement USB's sent to me and eventually they changed it to a box of sorts that was supposed to be more stable. I'd had trouble with the client disconnecting from the server, crashing and sometimes failing to load even with basic troubleshooting and escalations through tech support.

It was decided that the USB wasn't working for me and that I'd have a box sent out that should resolve the issues period. During a rough day with the USB I found out they'd tried to record a call (monitoring) but couldn't get anything because it wasn't connecting yet again. I had a good track record with sales, jump ons (when they needed people to do OT or to cover sick coworkers) including for an iPhone launch where I worked an 18, 14, 12 then an 8 hour shift on a long weekend, even won an iPad for most OT worked that weekend.

Well turns out because they couldn't record the call it was an automatic Call Avoidance, I tried to explain the problems I'd had and told them I could give them every ticket number and escalation number proving it was the USB and I was still taking calls not avoiding them. Nope fired, they don't care if THEIR stuff doesn't work it was my fault their USB was faulty.

Box arrived the next day and I had to decline the delivery. This company doesn't care if their stuff fails or is faulty you will be blamed and held accountable.
  more... That is how they work.  less
Pros
Some managers are nice
Cons
Horrible equipment provided that has constant problems
Home
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 15, 2019
Good company that offers the best growth as a professional that offers training and good environment. It's just somehow the management I was involved was biased in treating her employees.
I wouldn’t recommend it
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 14, 2019
When I was working at sykes very ghetto, they would just hire anyone to work there and you wouldn’t see your commission for directv at all nor add a lines however now they are contracted to another company which may have improved their business
nothing muh
WF (Former Employee) –  GlorietaFebruary 14, 2019
All BPO companies have the same structure but the only difference would be the LOB's and the salary compensation.

Working with SYKES is very enjoyable as a WF coz' not just you will meet a lot of agents but you would be friends to many.
happy
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesFebruary 14, 2019
work environment is great, the people are so positive that they can make any type of work look and feel so much easier than how its supposed to looking onto it the best of sykes is its people
Fleißige Ameisen...
Callcenter (Former Employee) –  BochumFebruary 14, 2019
..werden dort gesucht. Die keine Pausen brauchen. Und wenn sie dann doch welche wollen gibt's eins auf die Mütze.
Good place to work at if you're not a social person.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAFebruary 13, 2019
It was fun to work with the cameras, because you had to learn how to use them to help the customers with calls and questions about the products. However, a little stressful because phone calls do not stop coming in. Also, it got a little lonely from being on the phone and not having face to face interactions.
Pros
Breaks every 2 hrs. Benefits, opportunity for advancement.
Cons
No face to face interactions.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Supervisor Venta De Seguros (Former Employee) –  Tlalnepantla, Méx.February 13, 2019
Se tiene comunicacion con diferentes personas para retroalimentarles los conocimientos para poder vender seguros personales de los diferentes bancos del de el pais

Want to know more about Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated?

Ask a question
Call center work
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 12, 2019
I've worked at multiple call centers in the East Tennessee area and Sykes Morristown is by far my favorite place to work. I highly recommend coming here.
Pros
Amazing support, family environment, health benefits and great pay
I love it here
Qbo support (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
Sykes is by far the best place I've ever had the privilege of working. I also love the game room and the break area/market place, several opportunity for advancement and attendance point avoidance.
The only place worth working!
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
I have worked at Sykes in Morristown, TN now for going on 6 months. I have never been happier at a job than I am here! I love the people I work with, the bosses, the management, the schedule; it's all amazing! The hardest part of the job is having to leave at night! We answer the phones and do tech support for an online bookkeeping company. We stay busy and have lots of help around when needed!
Pros
great pay, benefits, security, advancement opportunity
Cons
Open 9am to 9pm
no comment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 11, 2019
Unprofessional establishment. Managers were unprofessional and were not good leaders. The employees appeared to be dressed as if they were going to a club instead of being dressed for work. The managers were too busy fraternizing with employees instead of coaching the employee to advance in the company.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Amazing
FSP Agent (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
I love my Job here at Sykes. I feel like all my fellow coworkers are family. Our product is amazing. Overtime is available, but so is paid time off. This is a great job to have, and the options to move up within the company are here.
Pros
Amazing people and place to be
Cons
there are none.
Fantastic place to work. I love the people I work with.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
When I came to work here 3 years ago I thought this would be a short time job for me until I could find something better. This has defiantly turned out to be a career for me & I don't plan on going anywhere. Great pay and benefits & I have the most amazing boss! I can see myself retiring from here.
Pros
health insurance, pay, Pto, game room for breaks & lunch
I love Sykes
Operations agent (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
I love working here, Family atmosphere great pay and incentives very caring support team and coaches your never alone to struggle with your job there is always someone to lend a helping hand for support. Our client Intuit are amazing people and also come to show support for us.
Not a cake walk but worth the experience
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
SYKES is a great place to work. Coming from the field of IDD to a call center was scary. I didn't think at first that this would be the job for me. I stuck it out and moved up within the company fairly quickly. The training is very fast paced and they throw a lot at you at one time. You learn the most during your live calls. Give it time! It does get easier!!! The culture is phenomenal and the support here is bar none!!! There is always something new to learn everyday. The pay is great and the customers are even better!
I don't regret making the change and look forward to my career with SYKES! They treat you like family and invest so much into each person here. I love my job:)
Pros
different things to do everyday, pay, culture, environment
Cons
benefits ( could be better, not really SYKES fault )
great place to work true family oriented workplace
Tech Representative (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 11, 2019
i learned that everyone needs help in some way. day in and day out i actually love coming to work. they tell you when you start this is a family and they truly mean that.
Meaningful job opportunity
Call Center Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 9, 2019
When I worked at SYKES, it was a good opportunity for me to develop my interpersonal skills in a setting where it felt as though what I was doing was truly helping those who needed it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K