Syntel

Syntel Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,013 reviews

Good for Freshers

Internal Politics plays a vital role in your career. Completely people driven and not policy driven. Hence, good for freshers who do not have much issues on personal front.

Pros

Pay scale, Paid vacation

Cons

Poor Top Management, People Driven, Internal Politics to the core

No comment as it good organisations.

I learned many things about the job as well as culture in organisation. This is best organisation to learn many process. All projects are good in this organisation.

Pros

Time flexibility in work

Cons

Appraisal not good

No work life balance

Though it has long working hours if you are lucky you can manage personal life or else not. Won't suggest as best place to work but certainly you get to learn a lot.Also salary is very less compared to working for 12 hours

Good Company

Global Company, Good Leadership, Collaboration, Excellence, Respect, passion, Friendly workplace, Integrity, Teamwork, Loyalty, work life balance.

Horrible company

This company is run be goons. They have no respect for individuals. HR is useless. You are at the mercy of your manager. If the client makes a negative remark about you, the company won't stand by you.

Productive workplace

Good to work and learn many things as new in corporate sector. This is my first job so learn Many things how work happened in corporate.how to work with team.how to deal with clients and how to make them happy to work complete within a deadline.

Pros

Good climate to work

Too much Work load.

During my tenure there was too much work load and we had to work for 11 to 12 hours a day for which we were not getting over time.Management was very poor, they don't have to do anything with employees for them only work was priority. Lots of politics in giving awards.

Good place for freshers

Good place for freshers, projects are less compared to other service based companies. Many people will switch after gaining initial experience. Oniste oppurtunities are not in rotational basis.

Good workplace which Helps to gain knowledge and skill

Good workplace which Helps to gain knowledge and skill Location: PunePosition associate

Unprofessional and highly unmanaged

Complete waste of time.Highly unprofessional work cultureIll mannered middle managementHR are puppets of middle level managemntPoor facility at pune

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Syntel?

Fun workplace

Work cultural is good ,vast office with good natural air where work get less stressful , campus is well maintained , pick and drop facility is slo very good

Excellent experience with growing attitude, open for new technology adoption. Good company to work Regular HR discussion about quality of life and work pressure.

Not a good place to work.

Environment is not good. You will only achieve something if you oil upper management. They just help each other if they know them before. I wouldn't recommend to work .

Pros

Helpful colleagues

Cons

Nasty environment

Good company to start your career

Being my first job, I have fond memories of Syntel. It was more like an extension of college days. Enjoyed my stint in Syntel.Good infrastructureGood number of leaves

Pros

Good number of leaves, good campus, decent appraisal system

Cons

Bad management, bad leave policies

Great learning experience

For freshers I would surely recommend Syntel.There are lot of opportunities to grow in your career. The company need to increase the perks of their employees as compared to their competitors.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Low salaries

Productive and Fun place

Great work place but not each and every process depends on your work assign,relax and no work stress,u can manage both home n office easily.Management and salary is not that much good but okay...As a fresher great place to work. Thanks

Pros

Only night shift candidates

Cons

Yes, we have work for long hour as per business requirements

Growth oriented, facilities are good, work environment is good fun fiesta a grand event for refreshment.hygiene is well maintained. Well structured cafeteria

Pros

Company premises is best

Cons

No free lunches

Good

Overall good experience. Very positive and welcoming people. Enthusiastic leaders and committed. Could be hard for promotion and raises unfortunately.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Pay

No so good

No work Life balance.Worst and rigid Management in terms of policies.Worst transport managementSalary is less as compared to work they gaveWorst experience

Pros

Cons

Long shifts and no Over time or night shift allowance

Good place to start your career out of college

Its a good place to start your career. Syntel gives onsite oppotunities quicker than other IT companies. However, learning and growth is limited. Once you gain experience, start looking for other opportunities.

Pros

Onsite oppotunities

Cons

No growth or career advancement

Not a bad place

Consider this company only as a last resort, just as a place to coast along while you hunt for better opportunities. Spending long years at this company is not worth your time in life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syntel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Syntel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?