T.G.I Fridays

T.G.I Fridays Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,244 reviews

Productive and u can learn much

U will learn too much about standards in serving and how to handle costumer, too much things to study but at the end ull realized that it is good and it is for ur own good and very good stepping stone for a begginer.

Fun work place

In TGI FRIDAYS its always been fun atmosphere... FRIDAY'S is an american food. We serve steak, salad, soup and desert. We always serve an excellent food and beverage to our guest with 100% satifaction.

Pros

50% for all the menus

Cons

Long hours, over time paid

Productive and Fun Place

- It will bring the best in you. - I gained confidence and knowledge of its food. - The management will guide you. - Very fun atmosphere. - Hardest part of the job, Nothing because nothing is hard if you enjoy what you do. - All of it.

Pros

Develop your skills more and gain confidence.

Cons

N/a

productive and fun

My typical day at work is serving my guest. I have learned a lot from this job specially dealing with different kind of people and cultures, for me everyday was a learning process. our management is good enough and cared for their employee. co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job was how to challenge yourself to deal with different kind of people, but it was the most enjoyable as well because you come to know them and learn from them. I enjoy having conversations with my guest.

Pros

incentives

Cons

very hard working and always giving teamwork

-typical day? just introduce you self, take order, drop the food and drinks, check back offering some dessert then that it!! thanks the guest that they choices us to dine here. -i learn a lot first from busser to waitress i gain more knowledge and confident -management its not very okey because the company its self i has no benefits at all -my co-workers they are all fine good and very polite -my hardest part of my job? i think nothing cause i survive all off that -my enjoyable part? when all my team members are dancing(Line Dance) in front of many people... i feel more confident and energetic..

Pros

nothing

Cons

long working hours

warm fun working environment

duty of 9 hours including the 1 hour break,I have learned how to do multi tasking just to ensure customer satisfaction and the management are great because they have good communication in terms of business demands,the most hardest part of the job is that even you are about to explode but you to control your temper.the most enjoyable part was even you commit a mistake it serves as a lesson to learn for the future and the unbeatable staff are so inspiring.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

long hour

tgif is a fun wram atmosphere

As a tgif server, i would like to share my experience as tgif team, this is the best company i worked with. Because they gave excellent trainings and services that we can apply to our customers. They provide excellent quality service by anticipating guest needs and exceed guest expectation.

Pros

free accomodation, transfortations and 50% of in the menu

Cons

1hr break, health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T.G.I Fridays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K