T.G.I Fridays
T.G.I Fridays Employee Review

Productive and Fun Place

October 24, 2017
- It will bring the best in you. - I gained confidence and knowledge of its food. - The management will guide you. - Very fun atmosphere. - Hardest part of the job, Nothing because nothing is hard if you enjoy what you do. - All of it.
Pros
Develop your skills more and gain confidence.
Cons
N/a
July 23, 2014
Same location
Shift leader /waitress (Former Employee) - manama
duty of 9 hours including the 1 hour break,I have learned how to do multi tasking just to ensure customer satisfaction and the management are great because they have good communication in terms of business demands,the most hardest part of the job is that even you are about to explode but you to control your temper.the most enjoyable part was even you commit a mistake it serves as a lesson to learn for the future and the unbeatable staff are so inspiring.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
long hour
February 10, 2014
Same location
Food Attendant/Server (Former Employee) - Manama Bahrain
As a tgif server, i would like to share my experience as tgif team, this is the best company i worked with. Because they gave excellent trainings and services that we can apply to our customers. They provide excellent quality service by anticipating guest needs and exceed guest expectation.
Pros
free accomodation, transfortations and 50% of in the menu
Cons
1hr break, health care
June 27, 2018
WAITRESS (Former Employee) - Kingdom of Bahrain
In TGI FRIDAYS its always been fun atmosphere... FRIDAY'S is an american food. We serve steak, salad, soup and desert. We always serve an excellent food and beverage to our guest with 100% satifaction.
Pros
50% for all the menus
Cons
Long hours, over time paid