T.G.I Fridays
T.G.I Fridays Employee Review

productive and fun

February 15, 2016
My typical day at work is serving my guest. I have learned a lot from this job specially dealing with different kind of people and cultures, for me everyday was a learning process. our management is good enough and cared for their employee. co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job was how to challenge yourself to deal with different kind of people, but it was the most enjoyable as well because you come to know them and learn from them. I enjoy having conversations with my guest.
Pros
incentives
June 27, 2018
Same roleSame location
WAITRESS (Former Employee) - Kingdom of Bahrain
In TGI FRIDAYS its always been fun atmosphere... FRIDAY'S is an american food. We serve steak, salad, soup and desert. We always serve an excellent food and beverage to our guest with 100% satifaction.
Pros
50% for all the menus
Cons
Long hours, over time paid
October 24, 2017
Line Cook Broil Station (Current Employee) - Manama, Bahrain
- It will bring the best in you.
- I gained confidence and knowledge of its food.

- The management will guide you.

- Very fun atmosphere.

- Hardest part of the job, Nothing because nothing is hard if you enjoy what you do.

- All of it.
Pros
Develop your skills more and gain confidence.
Cons
N/a
May 6, 2015
Same location
Busser- Waitress (Former Employee) - Bahrain
-typical day? just introduce you self, take order, drop the food and drinks, check back offering some dessert then that it!! thanks the guest that they choices us to dine here.
-i learn a lot first from busser to waitress i gain more knowledge and confident

-management its not very okey because the company its self i has no benefits at all

-my co-workers they are all fine good and very polite

-my hardest part of my job? i think nothing cause i survive all off that

-my enjoyable part? when all my team members are dancing(Line Dance) in front of many people... i feel more confident and energetic..
Pros
nothing
Cons
long working hours