T.G.I Fridays
Coronavirus update
Information from T.G.I Fridays:

T.G.I Fridays Management reviews

Bahrain6 reviews
- It will bring the best in you.
- I gained confidence and knowledge of its food.

- The management will guide you.
- Very fun atmosphere.

- Hardest part of the job, Nothing because nothing is hard if you enjoy what you do.

- All of it.
Pros
Develop your skills more and gain confidence.
Cons
N/a
My typical day at work is serving my guest. I have learned a lot from this job specially dealing with different kind of people and cultures, for me everyday was a learning process. our management is good enough and cared for their employee. co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job was how to challenge yourself to deal with different kind of people, but it was the most enjoyable as well because you come to know them and learn from them. I enjoy having conversations with my guest.
Pros
incentives
Cons
-typical day? just introduce you self, take order, drop the food and drinks, check back offering some dessert then that it!! thanks the guest that they choices us to dine here.
-i learn a lot first from busser to waitress i gain more knowledge and confident

-management its not very okey because the company its self i has no benefits at all
-my co-workers they are all fine good and very polite
-my hardest part of my job? i think nothing cause i survive all off that

-my enjoyable part? when all my team members are dancing(Line Dance) in front of many people... i feel more confident and energetic..
Pros
nothing
Cons
long working hours
duty of 9 hours including the 1 hour break,I have learned how to do multi tasking just to ensure customer satisfaction and the management are great because they have good communication in terms of business demands,the most hardest part of the job is that even you are about to explode but you to control your temper.the most enjoyable part was even you commit a mistake it serves as a lesson to learn for the future and the unbeatable staff are so inspiring.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
long hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at T.G.I Fridays?