The Ritz-Carlton
View all The Ritz-Carlton reviews

The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Employee Review

Good package benefit with recreation facilities for staff

A busy and challenging days especially during peak season, allows me to do my job very well by executing my skills and dealing different conflicts. I manage to handle 23 staff and 3 supervisor that helps me to run the operation in day to day basis, they are very supportive and cooperative. The most hardest and difficult part of the job is how to get all the tools and equipment needed for the operation due to different procedure of every suppliers and the different contract between the suppliers and the company. The most enjoyable and happiest moment of the job is when the time comes for vacation to meet and be with the family.

Pros

Free meals, free internet, free washing of clothes, free transport to the city, free air ticket, and medical insurance

Cons

Excessive hot, short break during busy days, too much pressures from guest and from management

Same roleSame location

Challenging but exciting working with different nationalities, diverse culture of management.

Everyday is stressful operation but manageable because of the unity within the department. I grow from this company starting as a line employee going to junior manager.Company provides a great benefits specially to the management levels. Opportunity to grow within the company is excellent

Pros

Free meal anytime, free wifi in accomodation, free transportation going to the city, free washing of uniform from the hotel laundry

Cons

Stressful operation, outside weather conditions
Same location

Great place on earth

A place where you can learn and grow but with right attitude and passion for hospitality. You don't ha e to have any hospitality background to start there but with right attitude and if you are hungry for knowledge, you can make if there. The training and learning department is one of the best in the industry..
Same location

It's fun and great place to work as there are a lot of activities for staffs, recreational centers and many more

It's a great place to work. Work procedure and employee happiness is their highest priority. The company believed in diversity and they have strong employee orientation and trainings.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ritz-Carlton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

1.8K

The Ritz-Carlton Reviews by Location

• The Ritz-Carlton
  • Good package benefit with recreation facilities for staff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?