The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Culture reviews

Clear

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,750 reviews

Kanoo group

Spectacular experience working as in customer services and hospitality management with a companies meeting new customers new cultures different kind of services new technologies.

Best hotel

Great hotel, massive area and big brand, oppertutinies to learn and grow always, diversity at work place, can kearn always something new, great leaders and management

Excellent

World Top Brand. Good management Always supporting Supervisor Work place good culture some time long hour duty but we have benefit Bahrain Air Show flower arrangement 2008

Pros

free food

Cons

21 hour duty Bahrain Air Show

Nice place to work.

Good company to work with. Overall nice experience. There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. A lot of employees love their jobs because it looks great on a resume and allows them to gain a lot of knowledge.

A great brand in hospitality

A fun place to work great team work and long hours staff well taken care of regular employee appraisal and awards given to boost high productivity and efficiency

Pros

Fun events

Cons

Hospitality

.assistant directeur restauration

En charge de 13 restaurants 150 employés management d equipe Marketing Relationnel Supervision des services

good work experience

it is nice to be a part of your organisation it makes you a professional in your work life. and being a part of this company I have learned a lot and has developed myself in a better individual.

great place to work from all aspect

Great culture, well implemented, well taking care of their ladies and gentlemen (never say employee). The focus of the management, on employees is equal to the one of the guest, great accommodation handled by professional team. Balance between personal and work is big concern. The ladies and gentlemen have big pride to be Ritz Carlton for long time.

Ritz

Awesome experience with the Ritz Carlton Family . Bahrain is a great country to live and raise family, safe country for expats and great people to work with.

Great company to work for

Everyday was a typical professional day. Strength for handling the whole operation. Great leadership. Very friendly and willing to learn every moment. Had surgery and worked as no replacement.. On the job training.

Pros

free trinings

Being in RC

It was big pleasure working for RC . Ritz-Carlton hotel is place where you enjoy working and place where you stay always updates about the hospitality . RC is a respectful company, I have learned many things about management and how to deal with the staff and my colleagues . The main challenge I faced with RC is the time management when you need to manage between work on the ground and attend meetings. It is always fun to work for RC , because it s a company of informations and they respect their associates.

Pros

free breakfast lunch dinner even on day off. and free accomodation

Cons

long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ritz-Carlton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4