Travelex Employee Reviews

Travelex is good opportunity to handle customer and sale the products
Counter sales and casheir (Current Employee) –  bahrainOctober 16, 2017
Travelex is a great opportunity to learn customer relationship that how to give customer care,we can meet different customer from different location.This job increase our overall communication,and our performance.

The management of travelex is good,its a global standard company in a world
The work environments is good with best colleagues.
It was a fun work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  The kingdom of bahrainOctober 11, 2017
It was a really good experience working with travelex back in Bahrain . Even though we had a lot of work load , with the support of the staff and the management at the end of the day everyone goes home happy !
The most enjoyable part of the job is driving around to get sales as like to explore new places and cultures it always made me more excited to go to job most of the days
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Over time
Good Company
DEPUTY MLRO /ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Manama, Kingdom of BahrainMay 20, 2017
It was great working in an international company as Travelex Worldwide Money. I have learned a lot which can help me in my future jobs. Good Management and great people to worked with.

Everyday at work was challenge for me which makes me work more harder and did my very best in every task assigned to me, and thankfully was able to perform my duties effectively.
Pros
Free lunches occasionaly
Cons
1 hour lunch break
Good Place To Work
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  BahrainJuly 21, 2016
Travelex wll is a Multi national company.And i feel proud to be part of this company.Bcoz this is the place where u get peace at work with supportive collegues . Tls & Tms are always there to support u when ever any issues raised.Over all its a good place to work.
Lessons learnt at work
SALES OFFICER- SUPPORT TRAINER (Former Employee) –  BahrainNovember 25, 2015
I have learnt that extending exceptional customer service always draw the attentions of customers and does lead to customer retention.
Nice organization to work for
Country Manager (Former Employee) –  bahrainSeptember 9, 2015
Growth opportunities

learning experience

respect

motivation and good leadership. Alot of travelling which is good to learn
Pros
growth
Cons
job security
very flexible in all kinds of work.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manama BahrainFebruary 25, 2014
A very challenging work in fast food and money exchange that I've gone through. I learned how to have a good customer service to increase sales and to adopt customers of their needs, Its very nice to work in a team where you can share different ideas and opinions. The hardest pat of my job is when your not doing anything at all like your only waiting for customers for you to serve, and the most enjoyable part of the job is when there is team work and cooperation among all team mates.
Pros
many over time
Cons
long hours duty