U.S. Army

U.S. Army Employee Reviews

Bahrain3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 78,766 reviews

The place to work at.....

Excellent place to work at. Can maintain a great work family balance. Chain of command is very supportive of new ideas and changes. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new.

Pros

Free lunches at different duty stations

Cons

Execution of plans sometimes take more time than expected

one year deployment to isa air base, Bahrain

cannot disclosure daily procedures or operation due to the security clearance of this mission . what I can share is are things that we would do on a regular bases if was wasn't on a mission. we would control ECP (entry control points), due to security reasons , only authorized personnel was allowed into the air base. we would run security checks on vehicles and civilian buses that would enter the air base checking the government issued ids, and there Isa Air Base ids. These where our daily operations for a whole year.

Pros

great food, free water, free 24, 7 gym

Cons

little sleep, very hot, away from family

typical day

• Help Desk and Network Operations • Maintained systems, Wrote Outage Reports, Briefed Battalion Commander on Operations • Managed COMSEC (Communications Security) for the equipment • Provided voice and internet access to end users through the CPN(Command Post node) • Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and operating system updates to include router reboots and network statistical analysis. • Other duties included LAN setup, Desktop support, Wiring offices for computer systems and setting up network printers. • Received Army Commendation Medal for service overseas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits