U.S. Department of the Navy

U.S. Department of the Navy Employee Reviews

Bahrain9 reviews
Had to work at different locations with people from different nations. And experiencing the inter-national military personnel that worked together to get to the same goals.
Helped support special forces in all administrative roles, travel and recreational functions. Learned more about the muslim culture and got a chance to travel the Middle East and experience different foods.
Pros
Great employees and culture
Cons
Security of personnel
Flatout wonderful experience. daily task can vary but I can say make sure you are on time and consist of 15min prior. Great way to travel and meet thousands or people. rather you at work or off work, you will get paid.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
may have to depart from your family at times and there is a possibility danger is around the corner.
NAVCENT is the HUB of the Middle East, lots of moving parts and plenty of multi-national integration going on in the region to maintain stability. An excellent choice to mix things up a bit and expand your network.
Pros
Experience another culture
Cons
Seems Isolated
Good place to work, good ambience, good support from the management, good place to utilize and develop my interpersonal & communication skills, good team work
Excellent team management.
Result oriented & constantly improvising.

Very social & freindly but professional approach.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Na
This job helped me mature. I entered the military right out of high school and it has taught me to be responsible.
Being a Construction Electrician has taught me many skills I can use in the near and far future.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
A typical work day would be from 0730 to 1600. My co-workers were great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that it was all worth it at the end of the day.
The hardest part of my job was moving my family and having them to adapt to a new environment.
Pros
excellent medical care
Cons
traveling