U.S. Department of the Navy

U.S. Department of the Navy Employee Reviews

Bahrain10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,564 reviews

Workplace culture

Had to work at different locations with people from different nations. And experiencing the inter-national military personnel that worked together to get to the same goals.

Great work place

The best part of the job is seeing and knowing you are making a difference in how things get done. The diverse culture of the organization is an exciting learning experience

Great culture and travel

Helped support special forces in all administrative roles, travel and recreational functions. Learned more about the muslim culture and got a chance to travel the Middle East and experience different foods.

Pros

Great employees and culture

Cons

Security of personnel

Wonderful Experience

Flatout wonderful experience. daily task can vary but I can say make sure you are on time and consist of 15min prior. Great way to travel and meet thousands or people. rather you at work or off work, you will get paid.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

may have to depart from your family at times and there is a possibility danger is around the corner.

Fast paced challenging environment

NAVCENT is the HUB of the Middle East, lots of moving parts and plenty of multi-national integration going on in the region to maintain stability. An excellent choice to mix things up a bit and expand your network.

Pros

Experience another culture

Cons

Seems Isolated

very good

Good place to work, good ambience, good support from the management, good place to utilize and develop my interpersonal & communication skills, good team work

Professional & focussed.

Excellent team management. Result oriented & constantly improvising. Very social & freindly but professional approach.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Na

Responsibility

This job helped me mature. I entered the military right out of high school and it has taught me to be responsible. Being a Construction Electrician has taught me many skills I can use in the near and far future.

Pros

Always busy

Productive and fun workplace

A typical work day would be from 0730 to 1600. My co-workers were great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that it was all worth it at the end of the day.

work life and balancing family life was good

The hardest part of my job was moving my family and having them to adapt to a new environment.

Pros

excellent medical care

Cons

traveling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Department of the Navy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits