U.S. Navy

U.S. Navy Employee Reviews for Master At Arms

I loved my time in and learned alot of live long skills. Simple things like attention to detail and discipline within the ranks. Got to travel alot and enjoyed it!
My time in the navy was challenging. I learned Law Enforcement and security skills. the workplace can change depending on staff and location. the hardest part of the job was adjusting to quick changes in the workplace. most enjoyable part was being able to travel around the country.
The summary that I can give of this job is that it was awesome, great work, and a blast in hindsight. The job I worked with it was easy at times and difficult at others. It has been said before, and I will say it here It will be the "best job that you will ever hate."
It is the military. Not much to say other than keep you head down and do what you are told and you will be alright. There is a lot of fun to be had just have to find it.
Pros
Money
Cons
Money
Management sucks navy wide, you just have to advance to feel better lol. choose the right rate to advance quick and do not end up in a financial bind
It was an amazing experience.路 Provided Security for all the areas of NSA Bahrain路 Was given a 24 hour liberty for my excellent watch standing路 Would escort vehicles on and off base路 Roved the base to show a vigilant presence路 Carried an M4 and a M9路 Had a security clearance which gave my access to top security files路 Constantly trained on how to handle difficult situations路 Stood posts which I was then required to protect the ships and the people of the base路 Conducted high traffic which was to stand your post while constantly checking hundreds of bags or controlling cars to avoid any accidents
Pros
amazing people
I was proud to serve my country. The United States Navy was unorganized with lack of leadership and false promises. I do not wish the navy on anyone. Join a different branch.