UPS

UPS Employee Reviews

Bahrain3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 47,279 reviews

Prodective

Since I joined in UPS, its a life changing experience I have gained. in one word I am very much satisfied. Well about to say about the working environment its fine for me.

Pros

good

Ups bahrain very bad

UPS Bahrain is the worst UPS branch in the World. Management all very bias and partial. No progress and growth. The position you join you will b in the same position until you retire or leave job.Most of the employees working here are over 20 yrs. No growth. Are on same position since the time of joining.UPS management doesnt look into the working condition here. Because of the management in Bahrain staffs are all demotivated. You can see the impact of this on their service. So many bad complaints and reviews. Just google ups bahrain and you can see the comments and review.If you want to spoil your life then you can join UPS bahrain.I am a driver working since 15 yrs. Still a driver only. May be i am an expat so they dont want to promote expats.

Pros

No growth

Cons

Nothing i see

I like my bosition with ups and try to back but no chance

I was happy with ups because i know everywhere in Bahrain everything easy thet’s why I like this job and able to treatment the customers .fast at work , saftisfaction of customers , respect the job and customers .

Cons

No get balance for overtim hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

16.4K